View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join us on an mesmerizing adventure through Belize's Crystal Cave. View the sparkling stalactites and stalagmites in this mysterious cavern. Zipline 3 zipline and traverse cross the jungle, And 1 across from hill top to hill top. Short Nature Hike Rappel into a dry cave filled Mayan History and artifacts. Walk over a suspended bridge. Cliff Rappel River Side Nature Hike Cave tubing Cave Exploration River float inside the cave. Open River float.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological ReserveStop: 6 hours - Admission includedExplore Belize's Rain Forest & Crystal CaveRead more
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
THIS IS A MUST DO EXCURSION when in BELIZE 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
We just returned from spending the morning and early afternoon at the Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure. The h…
A really nice place for a forest walk
Don't expect to see a jaguar, most folks don't. However, this is a lovely preserve offering a variety of hiking tr…
Great tour to the Southern Ruins! Ms. Uwahnie was very pleasant ans knowledgeable about the Belizean culture. We ca…
Learning and Cooking Together! Awesome!
Our time spent there was transformative. It’s a must do for anyone visiting Belize and a reason in and of itself to…
The real deal
No cheesy gimmicks here. A real family showing us how to make real food. It was wonderful. It would be great for…
Garifuna Cultural Experience
Our tour guide Jimmy was amazing! We were picked up for the tour and driven to Hopkins. From there we took a short …
A day in the waterfalls
We were surprised by the accommodations, bathroom, cabins to change clothes, etc. on the water falls of the reserve…
The best true experience!!
We got there by chance wondering around with the bikes in Hopkins. Eugene stayed with me and my friend, just the 2 …
Great experience! Great learning! Great time! Great foods! Great people! Please go!
My husband and I took the Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Tour. If you are into learning about the culture of the nati…
Guide was good!
No jaguars to be seen (I kind of got the impression they were quite elusive) but did see a poisonous pit viper. Le…
Incredible hands-on immersive experience!
We found this tour through Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services on the main street in Hopkins, and booked it r…
Making lunch was great fun
Palmento has a rich slate of cultural activities. All my family did was lunch, but that was enough to know I'd like…
My husband caught a 20lb cobia!
Come share in the amazing vision of this place - catch a fish, practice cooking hudot with fresh fruits and veggies…
My husband and I went to the Garifuna Cultural Center on March 3, 2019 and spent two nights, three days there. The …
Quite the adventure
We booked our trip through Hopkins Bay Resort. Jose, was more than knowledgeable as a tour guide and was quite ente…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071