This full-day tour at Pearl Harbor is one of the most popular excursions on the island. Stand where WWII began and ended and explore the USS Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri Memorial, the USS Bowfin Memorial and Museum, and the Pacific Aviation Museum and hangars.
Beyond, let us take you on a drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific, where over 13,000 WWII service members are laid to rest. Finish your journey by following in the footsteps of Hawaiian royalty as we tour Historic Honolulu, where you can lay eyes on ʻIolani Palace, the only royal palace on U.S. soil.
When and where you go
Tour Days: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Pickup: 6:00 AM – 6:20 AM
Return: Approximately 5PM
Stops and drive-by sites on the The Best of Pearl Harbor may include:
• World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
• USS Arizona Memorial (narrated audio tour included)
• Bowfin Submarine and Museum (narrated audio tour included)
• USS Missouri (guided tour included)
• Lunch at USS Meal Purchase on own.
• Pacific Aviation Museum
• National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (drive through)
• Historic Downtown Honolulu