Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cover more of Hawaii's historic sights in less time on a sightseeing tour that transports you around the island in air-conditioned comfort. A guide provides crucial context for World War II attractions while a driver saves you the hassle of car hire and navigation. Plus, you can upgrade to view the USS Missouri battleship.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1USS Arizona MemorialStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedFull Pearl Harbor experience at the Arizona Memorial World War II Valor (75 minutes) in the Pacific National Monument with reserved ticket ($1.57 value) for viewing of a 23-minute documentary film, shuttle to the Arizona Memorial and browsing the exhibits and grounds at the Visitor Center.Read morePass byDowntown Honolulu
- Experience the best of Honolulu's WWII sights on a sightseeing tour
- A great choice for history buffs and first-time visitors
- Letting someone else drive lets you focus on the scenery between stops
- Round-trip transport from select Waikiki hotels included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair lift vehicle available upon request with 24 hours advance notice.
- At the Arizona Memorial: Wheelchair accessible.
- At the USS Missouri: Only the main deck is wheelchair accessible.
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- For security measures, bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- Please note: the National Parks Service permits us to provide 'wayfinding' only within the park sites. Unfortunately we are not permitted to provide any interpretation within the park.
- We try our very best to keep to the itineraries by reserving tickets for our guests in advance, however, we ask for your understanding in route / schedule changes as there may be factors beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thank you Larry for being an excellent and super friendly guide. We learnt so much about Hawaii on this tour. Also we didn’t have to queue for the memorial tickets so it made the trip easier. Highly recommended!
Marlon Langston was our tour guide and he was great. Marlon was very knowldegeable and very attentive with a good sense of humor. Mahalu
Date of experience: August 2019
Our guide was courteous and so informative! I highly recommend this tour, as we were really taken care of and actually got to see the Arizona memorial without the stress of obtaining tickets.
Date of experience: May 2019
The trip to Pearl Harbor and Ford Island was fantastic. Seeing the historical sights was awe inspiring. Too bad you can't stop at the Memorial but still awe inspiring. Especially rally enjoyed the Missouri and air museum. Allow a full day. Easiest if you leave back packs at…
Date of experience: April 2019
Booked the Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour through Tripadvisor/Viator. 4/5 stars only due to the fact that the dock to the Arizona Memorial was still under repair at the time of our visit in October 2018. The booking through the Tripadvisor/Viator web…
Date of experience: October 2018
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises
Not many whales BUT its still a cruise
We have been twice and love it. The people are great and the boat is fab! I mean how can you beat this? You're on t…
Sunset, boats and water can't beat it
We have done this cruise many times! Do NOT get any wine, its cheap! But the lobster was pretty good considering it…
Booked 5 star Sunshine Cruise
We were advised by our expedia Local expert to take the 5 star Sunset Cruise. Our Local expert told us it was …
One of the more romantic experiences we had during our visit!
This was my first dinner cruise experience and i came away very impressed with their professionalism, great service…
All you can eat Crab Legs!
I did the Star Sunset dinner and show. If you are prone to motion sickness, do not do this! If you do, take some me…
Sunset sail, dinner and show all rolled into one activity!
We were to told to check in early prior to departure which ended up being an easy process. After check in they prov…
FIREWORKS AND WHALES
In past years,we sailed on two cruises aboard beautiful Star of Honolulu and, lately, we returned for new experien…
very pleasantly surprised
our concierge, kody at the royal hawaiian suggested this dinner cruise. it seemed a little pricey (we took the mo…
Loved this excursion! Saw numerous whales, and made a beautiful fresh flower lei. Can’t wait to get my photos and v…
My girlfriend and I took the sunset dinner cruise and parts were great and part not so great. I'm allergic to dairy…
Great shows and hard working dancers. Wonderful night and cruise! Food is just soso but services was excellent and…
Cruising and lunching in elegance!
My husband and I went on the cruise and had a lovely lunch, the food on the Sar of Honolulu is excellent! We will …
Loved the show , cruise and the dinner , very well organized right down to the bus, to and from the venue very we…
Jazz Food and Exceptional Experience
This was by far a fantastic experience for me and my girlfriend. The food was amazing. The service was Five star an…
Our Star of Honolulu sunset cruise and dinner was very enjoyable. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Th…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 1,776.76*
Popular: Booked by 11 781 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour
What time does Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour start?
Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour?
Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour price starts from R 811,49. Discover and book Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour cancellation policy?
Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Deluxe Arizona Memorial and Historical City Tour on Tripadvisor