Visit: Pacific Science Center, 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109-4895
• Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits including The Tropical Butterfly House, where guests can explore hundreds of beautiful, free-flying butterflies in a lush garden setting and experience the awe-inspiring transformation from pupae to butterfly.
• Interact with live animals from Puget Sound waters while learning about their habitat, feeling their unique textures and discovering how they co-exist in our vital ecosystem.
• See Science On a Sphere, an astonishing piece of technology that uses computers and video projectors to display dynamic animated images of the atmosphere, oceans and land on an illuminated globe six feet in diameter.
• Roam among several moving, roaring, robotic dinosaurs in a life-like prehistoric environment, learning about their habitats and behaviors.
• Explore how personal choices can positively affect your health and wellbeing through hands-on inventions, gadgets, activities and experiences.
• Engage in live science experiments with our talented science interpretation team, featuring liquid nitrogen, fiery explosions, shattering tennis balls and more.
• Splash into science with our outdoor array of fun water exhibits – move water uphill, shoot off water cannons and take a spin on our water wheel.
For an additional fee, guests can explore outer space in Pacific Science Center’s planetarium; enjoy vibrant music and spectacular laser light shows in the Laser Dome; experience the immersive power of an IMAX® documentary on either one of Pacific Science Center’s two IMAX Theaters; or discover what's new in our traveling exhibition hall.
Pacific Science Center’s café provides guests with a variety of pre-packaged and fresh-made food items and refreshments.