View all photos (149)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It can be challenging to see top San Francisco sights in one day. This San Francisco Bay cruise from Fisherman's Wharf lets you see top attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and Sausalito from the water in a short amount of time. The open ticket can be used within a year of purchase, allowing you flexibility, especially with multiple departures per day.
- See multiple San Francisco attractions on this Golden Gate cruise
- San Francisco Bay cruise tickets are valid up to one year after booking
- Enjoy views from either the outdoor deck or the indoor lounge area
- Restrooms and a snack bar are on board for your convenience
What to Expect
For this San Francisco Bay cruise, use your ticket up to one year after booking. Plan a time to go during a visit to the city when the weather is best, or save it for a spontaneous cruise. Meet at Fisherman’s Wharf at Pier 43 to board your boat for a voyage across the bay. As you go, listen to the audio commentary that fills you in on landmarks and San Francisco history. Catch sight of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and even Angel Island. Your cruise heads out to Sausalito and then back. Your boat ride ends back at Pier 43 at Fisherman’s Wharf.
Red and White Fleet, 43 1/2, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
- One-hour cruise
- Multilingual audio-guide in 16 languages
- "Straight to the gate" access
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew are trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main deck of each vessel are fully wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- All cruise vessels offer indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and seasonal snack bar service.
- Vessels operate on biodiesel - a renewable energy source.
- The award-winning audio narration is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Red and White Fleet
Great Couples Tour
Very Romantic. Live music, food, alcohol and the beautiful lights of the city and it's bridges. Just remember…
Corby, United Kingdom23382
Christmas Eve trip - 2 bridges
We thoroughly enjoyed this trip around the two bridges in San Francisco as well as circling round Alcatraz. We…
Having only a day to enjoy SF, decided to take the bay cruise and glad we did. Starting off from Pier 43, you get…
Good customer service
Being non season, crowded less, Agents on ground and on board helpful. will definitely use them again
Good I found you, this day has been 10-stars. The crew on board was friendly and we saw Alcatraz as well as the…
Don’t do it!!! Much cheap to buy directly
You have to get tickets from 2 different areas you might as well go down there and get them yourself. Cheaper!! …
Missed the GG Bay cruise part?
The boat took us to the island and back. No cruise of the bay. Did I miss something? Also, they indicated there…
Experience worth the view!
We took the earliest tour we could, which was at nine, and we had a great time! The view is amazing and the…
This tour is absolutely a must!!!!
We enjoyed everything. The tour in alcatraz was amazing and the night was very relaxing and we took beutiful…
Palm Springs, California5016
Very good tour, food better than expected
Even though you have "straight to the gate" tickets, you still must wait in line for them to begin boarding (of…
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, Fort Mason, the Great Meadow, and 7 more
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071