View all photos (103)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Skip the hassle of renting a car and the stress of driving the cliff-side Road to Hana yourself by booking a guided tour along the famous road. That way, you can let your guide do the driving while you take in the passing coastline, waterfalls, and jungles. Plus, your guide shares Hawaiian history and stories about the passing sights, adding context to the beauty surrounding you.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SafewayStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 10 hours -See details
- 3Ke‘anae PointStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 5Pua'a Ka'a State ParkStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Maui Honey Bee SanctuaryStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 7Aunty Sandy's Banana BreadStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 8Wailua FallsStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 9Laulima FarmStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 10Maui Honey Bee SanctuaryStop: 15 minutes -See details
- Travel the Road to Hana on a day trip around the island
- A guided tour enables you to enjoy the views while someone else does the driving
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off make the trip hassle free
- Enjoy an included lunch, plus snacks and bottled water
- Bottles of water will be provided throughout the day!
- Complimentary bags of Chips will be provided throughout the day!
- Narrated tour
- Experienced tour guides
- A) Turkey Sub 6” B) Ham Sub 6” C) Roast Beef Sub 6” D) Veggie Wrap no cheese(Gluten Free or Vegan) E) No Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary breakfast is provided for those guests who do not have restaurant at their hotel or condo. Cruise ship guests, please have your breakfast on your ship.
- minimum of 2 guests to book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: docking harbor name, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At time of booking, please specify which lunch option you would like: Turkey Sandwich, Ham Sandwich, Roast Beef Sandwich or Veggie Wrap(No Cheese)
- *****Notice***** If food orders are not received by 5:00pm the day prior to your adventure tour a Generic Order will be placed and cannot be modified. Our tour will stop at a store for our order pickups so you may pickup additional items at your own expense as catering orders cannot be modified. Generic Breakfast: Steamed Rice & Sliced Tomato (GF,V) Generic Lunch: Turkey 6” Sub Mahalo choosing Dynamic Tours and Mahalo Nui for your understanding!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Complimentary Breakfast : Please don’t miss your breakfast at your hotel or cruise ship. This complimentary breakfast is for those who do not have restaurant at their hotel. Usually for those guests who are being pckup at early hours when the restaurants are not open. For those Guests being pickup later hours, please have your breakfast at your hotel or cruise ships.Breakfast: A) Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on an English Muffin B)Egg & Cheese on an English Muffin C) Steamed Rice with Sliced Tomato (GF,V)
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Dynamic Tour Hawaii
Road to Hana
Our guide was amazing, and the trip was fun and informative. Kaipo was very knowledgeable about the area and the…
We had an amazing tour guide. Sean was very knowledgeable and funny. He was informative and helpful!
Fun, Gorgeous, and Amazing!
I don't even know where to start. I heard and read this was going to be an amazing trip, but you really just can't…
Our tour guide, Kaipo, was so lively and upbeat. As a native of Maui, he knew so much about each part of the…
Road to Hana
We booked the day before & we were so happy with our experience. We had Justin as our tour guide. He is very…
Well worth your time and money
Our road to Hana tour was exceptional and this was partially due to our guide Justin who grew up in the area. He…
Road to Hana Day trip was a great day and tour guy was really nice and funny 😆 😁😊 thank you 😊👍🏼
A long day but worth it!
The road to Hana was a long ride from Lahina, but our driver Justin made it feel a lot shorter. We're glad he was…
Best part of our Maui trip
Justin is the best guide ever! He's very knowledgeable about the history of the islands and knows the winding road…
This was our 2nd time doing the Road to Hana tour, last time was 35 year ago on our honeymoon. Our 1st time we got…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071