This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the best of Kauai on this small group tour through the island's scenic landscape, highlights and historic landmarks. Sample locally-grown coffee at the Kauai Coffee Plantation, and visit old-fashioned Hanapepe town; follow the footsteps of Captain Cook and take in stunning views of Waimea Canyon. Feel the mist off Waipo'o Falls, watch the Spouting Horn lava tube erupt with towering surf. Maximum 10 passengers in a group. *This tour needs a minimum of 4 passengers to operate*
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Menehune Fish PondStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Kauai Coffee CompanyStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byCaptain Cook
- 3Waimea Canyon State ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Kalalau LookoutStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Waimea Town MarketStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6HanapepeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Spouting HornStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Poipu Beach ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Entry/Admission - Kalalau Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Menehune Fish Pond
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Town Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kauai Island Shuttle
Fantastic people working for a fantastic company. Stopped at unique places we wouldn’t have seen on a big tour bus…
Kauai with a true local
This was a wonderful all-day trip up the east and north sides of Kauai. John is a very knowledgeable guide and know…
Worth the cost so both of us could enjoy the scenery.
Even the views from the shuttle were worth the ride. The shuttle picked up in Princville on the north end, or at W…
Helpful to get around and friendly staff
Helpful to get around and friendly staff. great way to see the distant beaches. Would do this again, not many seem…
Waimea Canyon tour - the canyon, waterfalls, lookouts, beaches
The Waimea Canyon tour is an awesome tour. John, our guide, achieved the most appropriate balance between the islan…
Excellent experience! Highly recommended!
We are so satisfied with our tour, excellent experience. Lena is very knowledgeable, carrying and she will do her b…
Elena is amazing. And we have the same first name :) She brought us to many personal secret spots. And my whole fa…
Excellent Value, tailored to our needs
We took a cruise of the Hawaiian Islands with a day and a half in Kauai. I knew we wanted to do the tubing, see Wai…
Breathtaking!!! John was wonderful and very accommodating!!! Many great stops made for a perfect day of seeing t…
The private tour of Kaua'i with Elena was definitely one of highlights of our visit. It started off with a bit of a…
John took us on the Waimea Canyon Tour and we had a wonderful time! He is easy going and very knowledgeable about t…
Myself and 2 friends booked this private tour. From the first contact they were so nice and accommodating. Elena …
We spent the day exploring Kauai with Elena. It was an excellent day. She was full of information and tailored the …
Kauai Island Shuttle
Booked a private tour with Kauai Island Shuttle while visiting the island of Kauai (Hawaiian Islands) for just my w…
shuttle came after a bit of a wait, but the driver was good and interesting facts were told during the trip. Recomm…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 3,169.30*
Popular: Booked by 2 217 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group
What time does Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group start?
Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group?
How much is Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group?
Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group price starts from R 2 294,79. Discover and book Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group on Tripadvisor
What is the Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group cancellation policy?
Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kauai Cruise Excursion / small group on Tripadvisor