An incredible single-day tour of Kauai's north and east shores. Learn about the island from an our expert guides as you explore lush waterfalls, scenic mountain views, take a river cruise to Fern Grotto, visit the Lighthouse and Bird Sanctuary, and finally, see Kauai from the air (if option including air tour selected).
• Driving sightseeing tour of Kauai with guide sharing history and culture of the various sites visited
• Visits to the best beaches, mountains, waterfalls, and sacred ancient Hawaiian sites on the East Shore
• Visit to the Wailua River Marina where you'll board a spacious, open-air river boat for a 2-mile journey to the Fern Grotto with entertainment by Hawaiian musicians and hula dancers during your trip and at the natural amphitheater of the Fern Grotto
• Visits to popular North Shore destinations like the Kilauea Lighthouse (winter months may include Humpback Whale sightings) and the Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary
• Additional stops and views of the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Hanalei taro fields, Anini Beach, sugar cane fields, old plantations, and other sights
• One hour airplane tour over the island, if the option including air tour is selected. Take in views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir, Captain Cook's Landing in Waimea Town, Waimea Canyon, Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach, among other sites