Learn to Surf Rainbow Beach at Sunshine Coast’s hidden surfing paradise only accessible by 4WD vehicles through the Great Sandy National Park. We take you on a unique beach 4X4 surf adventure at Rainbow Beach to the spectacular Double Island Point. This ideal surf location features a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever learn to surf on. You could be riding waves for 100’s of meters on your first learn to surf lesson.
Learn to surf Rainbow Beach in waist deep water with friendly instructors that are highly experienced and fully qualified to get you surfing and having fun in a safe, uncrowded environment. We guarantee that you will stand up on your first learn to surf lesson!
Our smaller Rainbow Beach surf school groups equal more waves for you and a much better 1 on 1 instructor time. 90 percent of our clients are first time learn to surf participants so don’t worry if you have never surfed before, we will get you surfing quickly by teaching you the right surfing techniques safely. We have the latest design and large range of soft boards and hard boards in a variety of sizes to suit everyone.
Epic Ocean Adventures run Rainbow Beach surf lessons and programs for all surfing levels. If your not a complete beginner and looking to progress further with your surfing, we have fully accredited surf instructors with all the technique guidance you need. From learning how to ride the nose on a longboard to more advanced short board training.
• Depart Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach in specialised 4WD vehicles.
• Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs & arrive at surfing paradise, Double Island Point.
• Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
• Home to Australia’s longest beginner waves.
• Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
• Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
• Instructor assisted training in the water.
• Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
• Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Epic Ocean Adventures, Rainbow Beach.