Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGoat Island RoadGoat Island Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USAType into your GPS “Cave of the Winds”. The Tour Begins at the Large Stone Archway in between the Cave of the Winds and the Main Goat Island Parking Lot (The first parking lot you come to on Goat Island) Look for your Tour Guide with a Light Blue Shirt and Khaki shorts/pants.See address & details
- Pass byGoat Island
- 1Niagara Falls State ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedFrom here this tour will take you on a One-Hour Narrated Adventure around the Niagara Falls State Park, explaining the Innovation, erosion, heroic rescues, and daredevil attempts that have taken place at Niagara Falls.Read morePass byBridal Veil Falls
- You'll end atGoat Island RoadGoat Island Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USAType into your GPS “Cave of the Winds”. The Tour Begins at the Large Stone Archway in between the Cave of the Winds and the Main Goat Island Parking Lot (The first parking lot you come to on Goat Island) Look for your Tour Guide with a Light Blue Shirt and Khaki shorts/pants.See address & details
Goat Island Road, Goat Island Rd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All activities
- Local Professional guide
- Children 5 and under are free with an adult purchase
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls State Park
- The listed price does not include a $10 parking fee at the Niagara Falls State Park Lot 2
- Gratuities (recommended $5/couple $10/Family)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have been disappointed in the past paying for an experience like this, and hoping it would be worth it....but IT WAS SO WORTH IT! It was my husband's first time to the Falls (and my second) and I could not be happier with this historically rich tour. Darin (our tour…
Date of experience: August 2020
1 Helpful vote
Sam our guide was very nice and patient with people taking pictures. He surely knows quite a bit about Niagara Falls, I recommend the tour that is very informative.
1 Helpful vote
These guys were great!! So incredibly kind and helpful, I recommend this tour to anybody! Family, couple, solo, it would all be really beneficial. We didn’t have to wait at all either, they had tickets readily available for us so as soon as the tour was over as well. Again, I…
Date of experience: September 2019
Nick did a great job explaining the histoey of the falls as well as todays highlights when visiting. He had a great sense of humor and the tour was a blast. Loved all the stops and things we did. Thanks Nick
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Niagara Falls Adventure Tours
#1 - Do this!
Billy was a wonderful guide! Personable, knowledgeable, and tentative to our small group of 4. This is definitely t…
Perfect first visit to Niagara Falls
This is a perfect tour for first time visitors to see the falls! My boyfriend and I went on this tour on a Monday a…
This tour was awesome!! My boyfriend and I learned a lot and got to experience Cave of The Winds which was SOOO AWE…
Tour and cave of winds
Cave of winds was a blast. The hour tour we went on before hand was also a great time. Very informative and interes…
Over all, this is a great tour. Like some many things the current pandemic has affected the availability of guarant…
Great Experience, outrageous price for the pictures!
I think the cave of the Winds was fantastic, and to be able to feel the power of the waterfall was awesome! I think…
Our tour guide Sam was absolutely amazing! He was funny and interactive and very knowledgeable- get to the maid of…
10/10 would do it again!
Cave of the Winds was a great experience and I would love to do it again! The one hour walking tour was nice. Our g…
Great Tour Guide
We had a wonderful guide (Darin) that was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed learning the history of the falls and area…
Excellent experience! Tour guide Sam is very knowledgeable and a genuinely nice guy. Park is very clean and Caves …
A lovely time.
Very informative and interesting. Our guide was wonderful. Our group was small and very informal which was a plus…
My bf and I never been to Niagara Falls before so we booked this tour. And I am so grateful that we did! Our tour g…
Unique experience. Good to share with people you love. The Hurricane in cave of the winds feels amazing. The guide…
Cave of the winds express pass and walking tour
Sam was our guide today and gave an excellent tour. Lots of info about the history of the area and falls. Enjoyed n…
In Love with the Falls!
We were so close to the falls, the sounds and views were amazing! Will definitely do this again. Thanks TripAdvis…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
from ZAR 803.12*
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 1,037.36*
Popular: Booked by 101 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour?
Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour price starts from R 430,32. Discover and book Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour cancellation policy?
Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour?
Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour is hosted by Niagara Falls Adventure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Niagara Falls Adventure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Niagara Falls One-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor