Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 1 440,86
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atBotanical GardenThe Bronx, NY 10458, USASee address & details
- 1New York Botanical GardenStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Grand Central TerminalStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBotanical GardenThe Bronx, NY 10458, USASee address & details
Botanical Garden, The Bronx, NY 10458, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All-Garden Pass Admission
- Private golf cart tour for 1.5 hours
- Entry/Admission - New York Botanical Garden
- Food and drink (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cannot bring tripods, monopods, easels, drones or lighting equipment including reflectors.
- Remove/change clothing, bring a costume to change into, or bring photography props
- Golf cart usage subject to weather; if weather is inclement, this portion will be exchanged with something of equal value.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Parking is available for an additional $15
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I have been going to the Bronx Botanical Garden since I was a child. The Train Show was great and I enjoyed my walk around the gardens!
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: New York Botanical Garden
Went to visit the GLOW attraction at night at the garden. It was great, even if it was a little chilly out. The lig…
Not a glowing review for GLOW
Drove in from NJ to see NYBG Glow with friends. Bought 6 tickets at $30 AND paid $20 parking for two cars- only to …
Christmas in NY
The NY Botanical garden is a beautiful spot for the Christmas season. The train show is amazing and the grounds are…
Worse paid experience
Not an activity to do in Winter, $20 parking plus $22 each adult ( we are 5) for us to realize the only indoor acti…
NYBG Glow Light Show Rocks!
How fun it was to go see NYBG Glow, open until January 9. Last night there was a steel drum band playng Rudolph th…
Great place to visit.Well kept you can buy tickets online parking is 20 Dollar.Wear a comfortable shoe as it involv…
Enjoyed our trip
We went on a Wednesday and if you resident of NY their are times your can go is free.Their are places to bring yo…
Always a joy to visit New York Botanical Gardens!
This is truly falling in love, especially at the time of growing a virus. The joy to visit the beautiful space and …
beautiful plants, scenary. you must take sinus medicine before you go. dont visit when it is too hot very little sh…
Lotsa green to get in, too
NYBG was kept closed through the best of the spring and early summer flowers. Now it's an expensive (especially if …
The New York Botanical Garden has REOPENED!
Although the New York Botanical Garden Was closed for the last few months, they have reopened and while you have to…
new york botanical garden
We had so much fun visiting the New York Botanical Gardens! This is a beautiful preserve with lots of different nat…
The NYBG is an expansive green space that serves as an urban oasis. It is close to the Bronx zoo, so could be comb…
Stunning and beautiful place
I took a class of ESL adult students here and it was such a relaxing, special day. We walked for hours indoors and …
Great learning place
We visited the Botanical garden and spent nearly 3 hours visiting the various green houses with specialised collect…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 743.18*
Popular: Booked by 43 411 travellers!
from ZAR 693.58*
Popular: Booked by 78 213 travellers!
from ZAR 1,137.52*
Popular: Booked by 1 045 travellers!
from ZAR 743.18*
Popular: Booked by 1 353 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour
What time does Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour start?
Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour?
Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour price starts from R 1 442,80. Discover and book Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour cancellation policy?
Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Exclusive: Gram the Garden Tour on Tripadvisor