Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
ParacasSee Important Information for details
- 1Ballestas IslandsStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Paracas National ReserveStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Paracas, PeruParacas city centre
See address & details
Paracas, Paracas, Ica Region
- Ballestas Islands Boat Ride
- Paracas National Reserve Tour
- English-speaking guides
- Ballestas Islands & Paracas National Reserve Entrance Fees (18 Soles)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suggestions for Ballestas Islands Boat Tour: Make sure you bring adequate clothing to keep you protected from the cool ocean air, the sun and spray from the sea. Bring a pair of binoculars to get a closer look at the birds and sea lions. If you are prone to motion sickness, you should take medication about a half-hour before you board.
- Suggestions for Paracas National Reserve Tour: If you are taking this day tour during summer (December to March), please bring an extra set of fresh clothing due to high temperatures, especially during January and February. For the rest of the year, please bring a jacket to protect you from cold winds. Sun block, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Loved this trip the boats were modern and the guide was really educational. I would do this again all the birds and animals are as advertised.
Date of experience: November 2019
The 2 hour Ballestas Island tour was a highlight of our trip to Peru. We saw hundreds of penguins, seals and birds. The journey took us passed the candelabra lines in the mountainside. We also saw dolphins on the way to the islands. The boat trip is definitely worth doing. We…
Date of experience: April 2019
The day was beautiful and the water was not very rough at all. You stop halfway to view a very old candlebra built into the sand! Island was very pretty w/ the rock formations and sea lions!
Date of experience: March 2019
Read 10 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
4-Day Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu
Junior was an absolutely brilliant and helpful guide -very knowledgeable and his organisational skills excellent. H…
AMAZING TREK AND TOUR COMPANY FOR MACHU PICCHU EXPERIENCE
We did the 4 day trek to Machu Picchu. We had arranged to do the classic Inka Trail but this was unfortunately clos…
The tour didn’t pick up from our hotel as we stayed out of the city but for a small fee they picked us up anyway. T…
Trekking w/ Diego
I did a 4 day / 3 night trek with Bamba. The Inca Trail was washed out because of rain so they offered me an altern…
Junior was an excellent guide!
The food was OUTSTANDING! The porters were very helpful. Junior was excellent and the views were phenomenal!
Great hike through the highlands and a day at Machu Picchu at the end
We had a great hike with Bamba, led by Junior with superb cooking by Jorge. Made for an excellent experience after …
Macchu Picchu with guide, Willy.
Our 2D/1N was hastily reorganised at the last minute due to a rock fall on the Inca Trail. Bamba Experience substit…
Well organised private tour
We organised this trip with Bamba through a third party and received very straight forward instruction. On the day …
Well organized tour of the beautiful Rainbow Mountain
My fiancée and I had been wanting to do this trek since our last visit to Peru in 2018. We had a previous good expe…
Unforgettable Experience- thank you!
Bombas booked us on the Lares trek due to poor conditions on the Inca Trail (the trail closed to the entire public)…
Amazing experience - Lovely people!!
My boyfriend and I booked this knowing that it was going to be a group of probably 10 others. We were picked up fro…
Excellent tour guide CHINO
We did the inca trail with our amazing guide Vídal who was really professional so far in our trip to South America,…
One of the best experiences of my life
If you’re reading these reviews to help you decide whether or not to do this hike, stop thinking and book this with…
2D/1N Inca Trail with Willy
We had a fantastic experience hiking the last part of the Inca trail and visiting Machu Picchu with Willy. We had a…
4-day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
My four day Inca Trail with Bamba was excellent. The views were exquisite, and our guide Diego was very knowledgabl…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071