Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 13 326,84
per group (up to 5)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Captain Rob Hansill is a Florida native and U.S. Marine (retired). He is the father of two sons and lives in Niceville with his wife of 25 years. Rob holds a Masters endorsement on his Merchant Mariner Credential, Title 46 U.S. Code, and is certified by The United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center. Captain Rob’s passion is to help people find their joy and manage grief. One day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer-survivors, and combat veterans have priority. Purple Heart recipients and Wounded Warriors fish for free (Please call ahead for coordination). All are welcome for a day “at EASE”.
- Use of Fishing Gear and Bait
- Fishing License
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
- Safety is paramount: Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, and Smoking are prohibited. Guests must be completely sober prior to boarding the vessel.
- Guests need to bring their own water and non-alcoholic beverages in a small, soft-sided cooler.
- Due to dietary restrictions and allergy risks, guest need to bring appropriate snacks or meals in a small cooler.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3-years and older are welcome. They must wear a Coast Guard Approved live jacket at all times.
- Guests prone to sea-sickness should take necessary precautions prior to boarding the vessel.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family and I enjoyed our nearshore fishing trip with Rob. This was our second trip with Rob. His knowledge of fishing and professionalism was much appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone that might be interested in fishing in the Destin area. Much appreciated.
Date of experience: July 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: L4K Charters
So much fun!
What a fun excursion! My husband, father-in-law, and I did the 4 hour trip beginning at 7:30am and had a blast. C…
Wonderful morning on Blue Water BAy
We all had a blast on this 4 hour inshore fishing trip. Rob was ready and waiting for us at the dock and we were o…
Unbeatable fishing trip
Capt. Rob is by far the very best fishing guide I have ever had. My grandkids (12 and 16) as well as the adults ha…
Great ime with Capt. Rob
We took the four hour inshore trip and had a wonderfull time! We caught plenty of fish and Capt. Rob was awesome. …
My daughter and I traveled to Miramar August 2020. We love fishing and didn’t really want to go out into the gulf, …
Captain Rob was great! My son (6 yo) had an awesome time and was able to catch several fish. Captain Rob was very …
Inshore fishing with Captain Rob
Captain Rob was very knowledgeable about the water, bait and fish locations and types and behaviors of fish and a l…
Was very pleased with the services Captain Rob provided and it was an enjoyable trip. Captain Rob was on top of com…
Family of 4 Inshore fishing trip
Our afternoon fishing trip with Captain Rob was the highlight of our trip in Destin. Rob had us fishing within 15-2…
Inshore Bay Fishing with Captain Rob
A fantastic experience! Captain Rob hosted our family of four for a two hour excursion on the bay. It was our dau…
We even got rained on and still had a great time!
Capt Rob was great! He really took care of our boys making sure their lines were baited and in the water fishing. R…
Great Fishing Trip
Captain Rob took care of everything; he was very knowledgable about the fish in the area! We will use him again th…
Memories that last forever!
We did an in bay tour with Captain Rob! We loved every minute of it! We encountered some storms during our trip and…
My parents did a trip with Captain Rob while vacationing in Destin. They could not stop talking about how knowledge…
We enjoyed every minute with Capt Rob! Truly a delightful guide and man. Very genuine and made our trip very pleasa…
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk, Destin Harbor
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 535.98*
Popular: Booked by 523 travellers!
Fishing Charters & Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing
What time does Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing start?
Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing on Tripadvisor
How much is Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing?
Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing price starts from R 13 546,19. Discover and book Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing on Tripadvisor
What is the Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing cancellation policy?
Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Near-Shore Gulf State Waters Fishing on Tripadvisor