R 1 500,00
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled Water
- Pick up at your convenient location
- Entry/Admission - Hout Bay
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64234P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided)?
- Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) price starts from R 1 524,92. Discover and book Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) cancellation policy?
- Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided)?
- Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) is hosted by Cape Prosperous Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cape Prosperous Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day (Sightseeing Guided) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64234P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bo-kaapStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byClifton
- 2Camps BayStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Hout BayStop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Chapman's Peak DriveStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Noordhoek Farm VillageStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Cape Point Nature ReserveStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Cape of Good HopeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Cape Point Nature ReserveStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 9Boulders Beach Penguin ColonyStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySimon's TownKalk BayMuizenberg
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cape Prosperous Tours
Joined in January 2018
#16 of 593 Outdoor Activities in Cape Town Central
- 277kmla00Day out in Cape Town.Day trip was wonderful with plenty of time stopping at each location to take the important pics. Treasure our tour guide was very informative and engaging. Thank you for a great day trip. Kam & Nina
- SueandAndyT00Cape TourVery full long day but very rewarding. Knowledgable guide / driver Talent feed us with information and conversation. Thoroughly recommend this tour
- Hannah O00A great trip and lovely guide.We had a brilliant day on the trip with our guide Tinashe who was friendly, knowledgable and good company all day. He collected us from our guesthouse in the morning about 08.30am and we stopped off at various places along the way, as per the itinerary. We hadn’t realised that it was a private tour when we booked and not sure whether this was because the weather forecast was poor so other people rescheduled or whether it was always a private tour. It was great though because we never felt rushed and got to spend as long as we liked in each place. Would thoroughly recommend.
- tomyupw00Talent was truly talentedTalent the guide was both humorous and knowledgeable. He taught us the history of Cape Town and kept us entertained. the tour was excellent and Talent was truly talented.
- W8827SYsoniah00A great day with great companyHad a wonderful day! Talent our guide was very knowledgeable (with all the history and info) friendly and patient never rushing anyone but always kept us to time so we could see everything. The trip was excellent from beginning to end with scenic coast drives, an exciting boat trip to see the seals, of course the penguins and having the 'photo' down at Cape of Good hope! Lunch at seaforth was very tasty! Don't hesitate go on this trip!!
- 529lyndaa00Great tourHad a fantastic time. Our guild Talent went well above what was expected to ensure the group had a great time. Thank you Winnie for changing my day so the weather was perfect.
- JoYmk_2400Excellent guided tourVery informative tour. My guide was excellent in explaining the history of the areas my group visited. I had more than enough time to see what I needed to and had a great time doing so. I would highly recommend to all those who want an informative guided tour whilst seeing the beauty of Cape Town.
- Passport3894750581400Cape of Good HopeGreat day trip! Very interessting insights and useful background information about Cape Town and South Africa! I defenitely recommend this tour!
- justanothertrave1er00Taste of CapeThanks Talent for the good taste of Cape of Good Hope and Penguins experience. All went smoothly and with some fun. Thank you!
- shelmithl00Every bit!The trip is exactly as indicated, did every stop & even more. Talent was an excellent driver, great personality brought such life to the trip. We 100% enjoyed every bit of it.
- cornfried00Talent got Talent!!We had an extraordinary day tour with our guide named Talent. Since the bus was fully booked we got a private tour, which was wonderful. Talent is all about making his clients happy and comfortable. His expertise and knowledge about South Africa are impressive. We can highly recommend him, and he plays the best music in the car! :)
- ljoseph196600Cool operatorWas suppose to be with a group but it was max out and I could t accede to their request to change date. However they continue to service me with a private one on one instead at no extra charges … tour operator certainly didn’t want to disappoint customer and the guide Mr Talent didn’t disappoint as well.
- in4mg00Meticulous. 11/10!My wife and I had such a great time. We liked the time management, the tour guide, Mr. Talent was exceptional, a great driver and great aid in Cape Town. The tour exceeded our expectations, added more things on our to-do list, offered us excellent reception. The tour organizer, Winnie and her husband were of great help while in Cape Town. They personalized us, beyond being visitors, they made our tour worth every moment. Highly recommended. Doing this again!
- EilersPark00Amazing Sights and a Talented Tour GuideWe came with a church group of men, from Austin Tx, USA. Our tour guide, Talent, had great knowledge and insight of the whole Cape area. We visited Signal Hill, and Hout Bay. A highlight was a small farm village in Noordhoek. We stopped at a small fresh juice shops called FaithJuice. We continued on to Simons Town where we saw the “Jack Ass” Penguins. From there drove down to the Cape of Good Hope, where we saw wild ostrich. The Cape was amazing, and I would highly recommend the hike to the top (~45 min). Truly amazing views. All along the way, Talent shared his knowledge of the area and the sights we were seeing. He had great playlists, to keep us entertained as well. After spending this time with Talent, I feel like we gained a close friend. We will look forward to coming back.
- D9397IXronb00AWESOME!!Our trip was Awesome and our guide was exceptional. Can't wait to return, hopefully Talent csn be our guide again.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.