Select Date and Travellers
R 2 016,00
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
About Durbanville Hills Set in the Tygerberg Hills, Durbanville was initially known as Pampoenkraal then later as Durbanville, the wineries on the Durbanville Route initially began as an öutspan”(resting place) around a spring which was the meeting place for travelers, transport riders and local farmers. Because of its Mediterranean climate and that most of the vineyards are planted between 100 and 350 metres above sea level, they are better equipped to deal with the hot dry summer months while being cooled by the cool winds from the Atlantic Ocean especially in the summer months recording its first surplus of wine as early as 1702. The most notable wine estates being: Altydgedacht, De Grendel, Diemersdal, Durbanville Hills and Meerendal.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1De Grendel Wine EstateStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Durbanville Hills Table Mountain Wine SafariStop: 70 minutesSee details
- 3Meerendal Wine EstateStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4DiemersdalStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- INCLUDES: 4 Wine Tastings at 4 Different wine Estates
- Entry/Admission - De Grendel Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Meerendal Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Diemersdal
- Lunches additional alcohol, drinks coffee and tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Andy`s tours and shuttles
Trip to Die Strandloper
Andy took a small group of friends to Die Strandloper last weekend and was absolutely great. The Van/bus was very c…
Nothing more to wish for!
Together with my partner we have used Andy multiple times over several years for unique and unforgettable experienc…
Fantastic service and great wine!
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Franschhoek's gorgeous wine country with Andy's Tours. Our guide (Wall…
Great service and tour guide - highly recommend
Andy is a knowledgeable tour guide who takes pleasure in ensuring his guests have the best experiences Cape Town ha…
Excellent two days with two lovely ladies
My husband and I booked a two day private tour with Andy. We wanted to see all we could see, so Andy made up an iti…
During our recent visit to Cape Town we used Andy's Tours and Shuttle Services on a number of occasions, for both t…
A bit dissappointing
I paid approximately R5400 for a tour of 4 sites. We saw one of them. Our money was taken DESPITE the slim chance o…
Cape Peninsula Tour
Andy took 20 of us on a fantastic tour of the Cape Peninsula! He and his fellow driver picked us all up promptly a…
Robben island and Table Mountain tour.
Andy went completely out of his way to make our tour memorable under extraordinary measures. I highly recommend him…
Andy's Tour Cape Town and Wild Life Tour
We recently returned from a fabulous trip to South Africa ( Nov 2019). I went with my husband, andy my children ag…
Amazing amazing amazing !!
Seriously I cannot say enough great things about this tour! It was amazing! Our tour guide was not only knowledgeab…
Andy and his team made our trip hassle free and enjoyable! They went above and beyond to organize memorable moments…
Great Cape Town and Surroundings Experience
My sister and I used Andy’s Tours and Shuttle Services for an airport transfer to Franschhoek, a full day Stellenbo…
Change of Plans
We booked the city tour. Andy arrived on time and we started the day with a visit to Table Mountain. Andy came prep…
September Wine Tour
Dedication to our tours and transfers was perfect and professional. Andy’s tours went the extra mile to provide the…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 2,690.00*
Popular: Booked by 1 433 travellers!
from ZAR 638.94*
Popular: Booked by 681 travellers!
from ZAR 580.00*
Popular: Booked by 811 travellers!
from ZAR 705.00*
Popular: Booked by 1 084 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Durbanville Wine Tour
- Durbanville Wine Tour price starts from R 2 091,04. Discover and book Durbanville Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Durbanville Wine Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Durbanville Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- Durbanville Wine Tour is hosted by Andy`s tours and shuttles. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andy`s tours and shuttles on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Durbanville Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Durbanville Wine Tour on Tripadvisor