View all photos (12)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Table MountainStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Robben Island MuseumStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled Water
- Entrance fees to Table Mountain and Robben Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Robben Island Museum
- Food and Drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Excellent guide and tour!
My guide Chris was so nice and gave me lots of information about Table Mountain and Robben Island. It's a lot to…
Nashua, New Hampshire13685
Perfect personal tour with Chris
Our hotel booked Chris to take 4 of us on a tour from Cape Town to Boulder Bay and Simonstown. Chris was…
Cape Town Adventures
Highly suggest this tour. Started early in am with our guide Chris. We went out to Hout Bay for our first stop at…
Fun day trip
We had a great day with Chris. We took a private tour so were able to shape the agenda to our needs. Aside from…
Christ is Capetown's finest
When I booked my airport transfers little did I know I would be greeted by such an amazing soul. A side from the…
Very good safari experience
We’ve been in aquila for a two days safari with accommodation in a standard suite. The overall experience was very…
Very Good Service and Friendly Owner
I used SadiCape Tours during my stay around Cape Town and Simon Town. It was very good, always on time and good…
I was driven from cape town to Langebaan and the reverse the nest day. Great company, comfortable vehicle and…
One of the Best Day’s in SA
Chris was absolutely amazing. If you only have one day to do the Cape of Good Hope, he was fantastic and beat the…
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom62
Prompt, courteous, Tour Guide.
Booked Sadicape Tours for Airport Transfers, and private, full day tour to Franschoek, and Stellenbosch. Chris,…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071