Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 2 493,34
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Cape Agulhas if you are visiting South Africa, should be on your list of the things to do.This is where the Atlantic Ocean and Indian Ocean meet, and from the lighthouse, you get a picturesque view of the the two Oceans.To complement the marker for the meeting of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans the park service has installed a huge topographical map of the African continent. It is amazing to walk around it and recognize the mountain ranges, river basins and other geographic features. Puts many things in perspective seeing it all laid out in front of you! In addition new walkways have been installed to add to visitors enjoyment of this beautiful area. If they are lots of people you will have to stand in line to get a picture at the marker. This place is by far one of the most beautiful places in the World. Highlights Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas Lighthouse Elim Gansbaai Stanford Hermanus :Southern Right whales (seasonal) Clarence Drive Sir Lowrys Pass
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of AfricaStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hermanus New HarbourStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byStanfordGansbaai Tourism
- 3Clarence Drive Outlook PointStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byElim Moravian Mission
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
There are many tour to go to Cape of good hope, but a little one to Cape Agulhas. Under these conditions, this gave me a great opportunity to see a point to meeting Atlantic and Indian Ocean. When I applied, there were other participants, but on that day, No one excepting me, so…
Date of experience: August 2019
My Wife and I recently did a private tour of CAPE AGULHAS with Amos and it was worth every penny.Honestly I’m not sure how much we would have enjoyed the Cape Algulhas without a guide like Amos where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet. We also visited the Penguins and the Light…
Date of experience: March 2019
Response from BillionTravelSA, Guest Relations Manager at Cape Agulhas Tour
Responded 23 Jun 2019
Billion Travel Management and the Team is pleased to read about your amazing Cape Agulhas experience with Amos.We really appreciate your compliments as we continue to improve customer satisfaction with all our Tours on daily basis and we will never stop learning from clients suggestions. The Billion Travel team wants to ensure you always get the very best service you expect from a market leader, so your feedback about you Tour experience is important to us.Thank you once again for joining us. We will keep up the good work and I am looking forward to welcome you on your next South African visit.Thank you for choosing the Company of The Tour People,We look forward to working with you again.Your feedback really counts!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Billion Travel
Township and Robben Island Tour
Amazing tour!! Lele and the Langa tour guide were awesome! Very informative, helpful, insightful, and willing to go…
Robben Island and Township Tour
Just did the Robben Island and Langa Township tour with Lele today. Both experiences were amazing. Thanks for a gr…
Awesome experience! Provided all of our customized tours in Cape Town and Johannesburg!
I was transferred to Billuon Travel through Viator. I was really sceptical about booking and paying for services to…
This company is not trustworthy
I bought and paid for a tour of Robben Island though this company. In the end, they did not order our tickets in t…
Complete disappointment....do not book with this company
I was so excited to go on this tour. The company called me the night before the day trip at 9:30 PM and wanted me …
One of the best Tours ever
James was being so helpful and he's very well-rounded. He made sure everyone in the group were having fun and teach…
Most amazing journey forever
Thanks very much James for this amazing trip. Organization and transportation are excellent. I traveled a lot in Af…
A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH BILLION TRAVEL
We really had an amazing Cape Peninsula Tour experience with Billion travel.Before I made my decision I asked so ma…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 638.94*
Popular: Booked by 681 travellers!
from ZAR 1,364.00* ZAR 1,550.00
Popular: Booked by 1 857 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Agulhas Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cape Agulhas Tour on Tripadvisor
- Cape Agulhas Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Agulhas Tour on Tripadvisor