Morning 8:30/9:00am to 12:00/12:30pm
• Pick up at your resort
• Cruise around the Cooks bay, Opunohu bay
• Encounter spinner dolphins and humpback whales in season
• Swim and snorkel along the west coast taking in the coral gardens
• Observe the sharks and stingrays in their natural habitat.
Note : Stingrays are gentle creatures and love to be petted, while the sharks keep a healthy distance as they are more afraid of you than you are of them. The encounter takes places over the shallow sands of the lagoon and is accessible to all ages - no particular expertise required.
Drop off option 1 : for those taking the morning tour, we can drop you off at Coco Beach restaurant on the islet, Tipanier beach restaurant or Sunset beach restaurant. Lunch and return by taxi at your own expense.
Drop off option 2 : Return transfer to your resort.
• Return transfer to your resort
• Snorkeling equipment
• Water, Fruits and refreshments
Please bring :
• Hat and Towel
• A sense of humour (we love to have a bit of fun !)