A One Day Sightseeing tour of New Delhi, our most popular package as here you can explore all the best tourist attractions of New Delhi. We suggest starting this tour from 9 AM as all attraction get open by 9:00 AM and close by 5: PM. So, first we will visit:
1. Rajghat –A memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi.
2. Red Fort – A historical fort of Delhi and symbol of Mughal Empire.
3. Jama Masjid, Delhi – 350+ year old mosque, built my Shah Jahan.
4. India Gate – War memorial for 82,000 Indian soldiers killed in WW1.
5. Parliament House - The Sansad Bhawan is the house of the Parliament of India. Outside view Only.
6. Rashtrapati Bhawan – Home of the Indian President. Outside view only.
7. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib – Historical Sikh Gurdwara.
8. Humayun Tomb – Tomb of 2nd Mughal Emperor – Humayun.
9. Qutub Minar – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
This is the beauty of New Delhi.