Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (141)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Whether you’re spending a little or a lot of time in Rio de Janeiro, this tour provides a great introduction to the cultural capital of Brazil. For maximum convenience, travel between Rio landmarks in an air-conditioned coach bus to guarantee safety and security. Tick off Copacabana Beach, the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, and Sugarloaf Mountain in a small group limited to 14, and receive hotel pickup and drop-off, too.
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Copacabana BeachPass by Guanabara PalacePass by Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- 1Corcovado - Christ the RedeemerStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mirante Dona MartaStop: 25 minutes -See detailsPass by Boticario Square
- 3Morro da UrcaStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Sugarloaf MountainStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5MaracanaStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6Sambodromo da Marques de SapucaiStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint SebastianStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Carioca Aqueduct
- 8Escadaria SelaronStop: 25 minutes -See details
- 9Sao Bento MonasteryStop: 25 minutes -See detailsPass by Ipanema BeachPass by Leblon Beach
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Rio de Janeiro on a sightseeing tour
- A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves
- Travel between landmarks with ease in an air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
What to Expect
Following early morning pickup at your Rio de Janeiro accommodation, board an air-conditioned minivan and head straight to the Statue of Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor). Travel through Tijuca National Park, and spend ample time admiring views beside one of the New7Wonders of the World. Then, take a cable car to the summit of Sugarloaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar) for more spectacular vistas of Rio. Following a break for lunch at a restaurant in Ipanema, continue to Maracanã Stadium and the Sambadrome to admire the exterior of each. Tick off the Lapa Neighborhood, the Selarón Staircase (Escadaria Selarón), and Rio de Janeiro Cathedral on a panoramic tour, and see the extravagant interior of São Bento Monastery on a guided tour. Plus, take in the beaches of Flamengo and Botafogo before your tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000, Brazil JANEIRO HOTEL, Av. Delfim Moreira, 696 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22441-000, Brazil
Returns to original departure point
- Christ the Redeemer ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in selected hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon
- Bilingual and licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Sugar Loaf cable car ticket. Our guide will assist you with your purchase
- Children, Students, and Seniors receive a discount with a proper passport copy or an ID with photo at the Sugar Loaf.
- Lunch and Drink - Entirely optional. You will have many options at your disposal, so choose the best one for you. A Brazilian steak house or a light sandwich. Are you vegetarian? No problem. Would you like to have Brazilian dish? Just talk with your tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up and Drop-off from selected hotels in Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.
- This tour will operate in any weather
- IMPORTANT: Please be aware that during Carnival period this tour may need to be adapted and the itinerary may be changed in the last minute. We assure that the visit to the Christ the Redeemer Statue and to the Sugar Loaf Complex won’t be affected but due to traffic issues and streets closed around the city, some places may be excluded from visitation during the afternoon part of the tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The Weak Knee Traveler wrote a review Jun 2020Singapore, Singapore9 936 contributions422 helpful votes
The tour including hotel pick up and drop off were well organised. The guide was excellent and there were only 3 of us which was great. A really enjoyable tour which was not rushed.
Checked all the boxes for an absolutely wonderful all day tour of the city and beyond. We, of course, hit all the tourist high spots then found a few others. This is the very first time we used Carioca Tropocal but if we ever find ourselves back that way and looking for a tour,…
Date of experience: January 2020
Efraim was our tour guide for two days of sightseeing in Rio. I was in contact with him while I was planning our trip. He was very helpful in suggesting an itinerary that worked for us and hotels that met our needs. As we were there for Carnivale things were a little more…
Wonderful day tour of Rio with our guide Vincente getting us to all the best spots without queuing! He also took wonderfully creative photos of our small group - 100% recommend
Date of experience: January 2020
We had a very intersting private tour of Rio. Our guide took us anywhere we wanted to go(Sante Theresa). Also we had lunch in a wonderful local restaurant with typical Brazilian food.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Carioca Tropical Tour Operator - Day Tours
100% satisfaction! Amazing Tour!
Our tour operator was Vincente. He was an amazing guide. Pick up was on time. Weather was fantastic! The Van's we h…
Definitely a first port of call
We booked this trip privately before going on cruise. The whole trip only took 5 hrs. Easy to get to you,lifts iava…
Great tour with great tour guide!
Overall the tour was great! The sites were amazing and the tour allowed us time to do a little exploring and pictur…
Trustworthy, reliable company. Luciano was our tour guide and she was very friendly, informative and organised. It …
A comprehensive tour with an enthusiastic guide
This is my review of the All Day Rio tour taken February 28, 2020. Our guide Sandra is one of the best city guide…
Our thanks to Luciana and driver Roberto for a great informative day. All expected attractions visited and long qu…
An Important Tour of Jewish Heritage
Excellent fulfilling cultural tour of the jewish history in Rio and Brazil. We saw multiple synagogues inside and o…
Jewish Heritage tour
A wonderful time touring Jewish sites and more with Efraim. From the moment we got into the car he was pointing out…
The trip is definitely over-priced for what it is, especially given the cable car at Sugarloaf is not included. Whi…
Solid tour & guide!
We booked this tour last minute and the tour company quickly responded / made accommodations to pick us up from our…
Our first experience in Rio
Sergio (guide) and Lino (driver) were very good, the tour was fun, they took care of every detail In Lines and tick…
Jewish Tour with Leonardo
Leonardo is an excellent guide. He showed us a number of synagogues and explained the history Of the Jews in the ar…
Sights in Rio
Had a lovely day with carmen and enjoyed it being a small group. We saw Christ the redeemer and then sugar loaf mou…
Awful weather but rally enjoyed
Sadly the weather was dreadful for the Christ the Redeemer statue visit today. However our lovely tour guide Kathy …
Quick 1/2 day tour
Start early for Christ the Redeemer and be one of the first up .. lucky for us it was a clear sunny day. Later tha…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1 328 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 178 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
What time does Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro start?
Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro?
How much is Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro?
Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro price starts from US$97,50. Discover and book Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro cancellation policy?
Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor