View all photos (59)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore all the highlights of St. Petersburg hassle-free with a 2-day shore excursion. With admission and visa fees all covered, travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan with a guide to Peterhof Fountain Park; take a Neva River sightseeing boat ride; discover the sacred Church of the Spilled Blood and explore the Hermitage Museum's vast collection of art and artifacts. Take advantage of headsets if your group has more than 10 people.
- Enjoy a guided 2-day excursion in and around St. Petersburg
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan
- Indulge in lunch on both days—included in your tour price
- Cruise along the Neva River on a sightseeing boat ride
What to Expect
Set out on your 2-day shore excursion from your ship. Travel by car to Peterhof and enjoy a guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park. After lunch, embark upon a Neva River sightseeing cruise before returning to your ship in the evening. Begin the second day with a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum before official opening hours. After lunch, explore the sacred Church of the Spilt Blood with your guide and complete your tour with a stroll along Nevsky Prospect. At the end of the tour, return to the ship.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guide services for 2 days
- Driver services for 2 days (comfortable car (Mercedes/VW)/minivan with A/C)
- A permit for photo/video at the museums per person
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Headsets for the group of 5 and more
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports, including your middle names 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. A valid passport 2. A printed blanket visa provided by the local operator after booking
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- The timing and sequence of the museum visits are given approximately and depend on the days of the week
- The sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums' days-off
- The tour is specifically designed to avoid long walking distances. However, please be aware that it includes some walking in the Peterhof garden (1.5 h), Catherine palace (1.5 h) and the Hermitage museum (2 h). A wheelchair can be provided upon availability for free.
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note in order to join this group tour you must be able to take a few steps, since the van doesn't have a ramp for a wheelchair. Otherwise please consider a private tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A great interesting full two days. We had a group of 13 and our guide was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and had interesting stories about what we were seeing. This is well worth the $265 USD. Highly recommended
Our tour guide Alex was great! Don't let the ship scare you as they will attempt to saying you need a travel visa and hinting they are the only ones giving out these travel visas, this is not true. St Petersburg is very easily done by a private or group tour not sponsored by the…
Date of experience: August 2019
TJ Travel was recommended by our travel agent. We had a wonderfully organized 2 day tour of Saint Petersburg. The sights were amazing. Our tour guide, Yevgeny, was incredibly knowledgeable. We learned so much from him. The interaction with the office was spot on. They were very…
We were on a Cruise stopover in St-Petersburg for 2 days and booked this tour online a few months beforehand. It was great. We had a private tour the 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 teens. Our guide Irina was dedicated to making sure we got a great experience and accommodating our…
Very exciting the 2-day tour. Tour guide was knowledgeable, clealy explain the history of the events or special places. The transportation very convenience with 18 seat, air conditioner van. Pickup and drop off on time.
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: TJ Travel
The Best Way to see St.Petersburg
We did the two day tour, booking on our Royal Caribbean ship. Tour takes care of visa requirements. Busy schedule…
Fantastic 2 day tour from a cruise. Highly recommended! By - passed all of the lines ... everything, including Visa…
Tour was well organized!!
Wonderful 2 day tour of a beautiful city. We had a great time visiting some amazing and opulent sites.
So Incredibly Edifying!
Daria and her driver were prompt, professional, and courteous. Daria has a background in art education and thus was…
Great two day tour of St. Petersburg
This was the highlight of our cruise!! Dina was FANTASTIC. So glad we did this over the tours offered from the crui…
I had a wonderful time in St Pertersburg
Thanks to TJ travel I had a wonderful time in St Petersburg. Svetlana was a wonderful guide and the drivers and the…
Great Guide and So Much History Shared
We would use TJ Travel over and over, our guide was so informed, and were lucky as she was an older guide who lived…
We had a great experience with TJ tours. They picked us up from the cruise port soon after our ship arrived and we…
A wonderful city
Day 2 of our tour was just as full as the first day taking in shopping and a river cruise among lots of other sight…
Brilliant two days
My wife and I had a fantastic two day tour, and while the group was slightly larger than we anticipated the guide a…
Two sight-filled days with a knowledgeable and friendly guide in a new Mercedes mini van.
The cruise lines begin warning you as soon as you book your cruise to St. Petersburg, that ship excursions include …
Best tour ever.
Den.rus co. Our tour guide did an excellent job . They also did the required visa. We went to all the major att…
Fantastic Tour with T.J. Travel
I decided to book a private tour in St. Petersburg because there were 6 (2 parents and 4 young adults) of us and so…
The tour guide managed to hit the major attractions and get us through with minimal aggravation, in spite of 9 tour…
The best decision we made for our entire trip was booking TJ Travel!
We booked a cruise to see Scandinavian countries and Russia. We always book private excursion while in the cruise …
- Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Neva Embankments, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071