View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mosi-oa-Tunya National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedKnown by the Kololo people as Mosi-oa-Tunya, ‘The Smoke that Thunders,’ Victoria Falls is the world's largest sheet of falling water, even though it's not the widest or tallest waterfall. During your time here, visit a vintage point across the Knife-edge Bridge for a view of the Eastern Cataract and the Main Falls, as well as the Boiling Pot, where the river turns and heads down Batoka Gorge. Other vantage points include Victoria Falls Bridge and other Lockout points, which provides panoramic views across the Main Falls.Read morePass by Savannah Southern Safaris
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
I have visited Iguazu, Victoria Falls and Niagara Falls (rated in this order). Althought Iguazu is much more spectacular than Victoria, still Victoria Falls are well worth a visit. I had to travel from Israel to South Africa and made the detour by Zimbabwe just to see the falls…
Date of experience: October 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Chiinga S, Owner at Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone
Responded 16 Jun 2019
Thank you for this helpful advice. Yes, no yellow fewer is required for Zambia. Thank you also for the rating. We will try to see Iguazu. It must be amazing.
You miss out on so much if you do not have a rain jacket, especially during the high water season of March/April. The Falls from the Zambia side is only 20% of the entire Victoria Falls. The day previous we had hired a t tour guide for the Zimbabwe side of the Victoria Falls…
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Savannah Southern Safaris
Have done this place twice in July 2018 and May 2019 and i total loved the experience.. But off course the Safari R…
A very interesting Tour with a lot of experiences. Many Animals and a good Guide. A good taxi Driver to the Border …
My trip was just the best 1 day safari arranged through Savanah. They looked after us fantastically and we saw load…
Great experience with Savannah Southern
I had searched the internet for weeks looking for a morning birding safari on the Zambia side for our last morning …
Amazing Experience of a Lifetime
I was privileged enough to be staying in Livingstone for twelve days and to be able to join a walking tour of Mosi …
Black-cheeked Lovebird Search
My wife and I booked very experienced bird guide Chiinga for an expedition to the Machile area to search for the ra…
We booked this nature walk to see the rhinos, as there are sadly none in most of the other Zambian National Parks. …
2 days touring, inc Art/Artisan, Livingstone town, Morning Safari & Village Tour
We booked 2 days of tours with this company, and we were completely satisfied. Here are some things that we would h…
Successful and very personal tour. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Unbeatable value for money. A lifetime of memo…
Experience we will always remember
After seeing this walking safari advertised on TripAdvisor, I booked a a while in advance. It surpassed my expectat…
Footprints, plants, dung, and rhinos too!
Having gone on a week-long safari before this we were grateful to have a chance to step outside of a vehicle, under…
An experience of a lifetime
This early morning adventure was a real step in to nature. We walked through the park as the early morning sun rose…
Half-Day Nature walk at Livingstone
We booked this tour when we arrived and asked for a tour that would show us birds of the area. The lass at the Rive…
We booked last minute (wanted to make best use of our morning before an early afternoon flight out), they were very…
Victoria Falls Immersion
This company provided a very knowledgeable guide-Zinga? We walked slowly through the Victoria Falls Park and he poi…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 120 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone
How much is Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone?
Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone price starts from US$80,00. Discover and book Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor
What is the Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone cancellation policy?
Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone?
Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone is hosted by Savannah Southern Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Savannah Southern Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Victoria Falls Tour from Livingstone on Tripadvisor