Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
-Visit vegetable garden see how local farmers grow vegatable and experience with them. -Riding pass to shimp's farm , rice fiels , cementry to Thu Bon river . -Use local ferry to Cam Kim Island -Take a rest at locak restaurant for relax and enjoy drinking , fruits. -Visit Carpentry village to learn how they make boat , ship . -Learn how to weave sleeping mat . -Back to hotel . -Morning picking up : 8h:00am -Afternoon : 13h30pm
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hoi AnStop: 4 hoursTour duration 4hours -Pick up from hotel -Visit vegetable garden see how local farmers grow vegatable and experience with them. -Riding pass to shimp's farm , rice fiels , cementry to Thu Bon river . -Use local ferry to Cam Kim Island -Take a rest at locak restaurant for relax and enjoy drinking , fruits. -Visit Carpentry village to learn how they make boat , ship . -Learn how to weave sleeping mat . -Back to hotel . -Morning picking up : 8h:00am -Afternoon : 13h30pmRead more
- Bike , water , entrance ticket , english guide , drink , fruits , boat
- what is out of mentioned on tour .
- Insurance fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took an excursion to the Marble Mountains on February 11th. It was an amazing sight and also our guide Tai took us to the Lady buddha. He was very knowridgeble and friendly. I strongly recommend him.
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: TC Hoi An Travel
Amazing Hoi Anh
It was an amazing day with a personalized tour in the Hoi Anh countryside. Mr Thai was very friendly, accommodating…
Great day out with Tai and driver.
We used Tc Hoi an travel for a day trip visit to the Golden Bridge and also Marble mountain in Da Nang. Our guide T…
Mr Tai walking tour
We had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of HoiAn And met up with a young man Mr Tai who took us on a w…
Hoi An Fun
Magnificent time in Hoi An. Our guide Tai (hope spelt correctly) was amazing. He is a very knowledgeable guide and …
My Son + Marble Mountains
We spent a day going to My Son ruins and Marble Mountains. He was very insightful and obliging. Would recommend for…
Local tour from hoi an to countryside
Tai took us on a tour of the local rice fields showing us things alone the way. We did not see many tourists which …
Great Tour and Great Guide
Tai if a great guy, he knows the city very well and he is a kind of personality which you would at the end like.He …
Tai made us a wonderful half day trip around the countryside. There were very few other people on our route which m…
Awesome tour with Tai, best guide ever. Knowledgeable, fun and very patient. Cycling through countryside and villag…
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous
Great fun riding with Tai. So knowledgeable and safe. Saw the beauty of the countryside, sampled basket boats on …
Great personal and great service from Tour Guide. Hoian is such a beautiful place by countryside biking tour.
A nice bike ride
The biking tour was great, I really enjoyed the beauty of the countryside. The guide was friendly and spoke english…
Came to Hoian and was keen for a motorbike tour. Found Tai and it was a great trip around the countryside. Tai al…
Thank you Tai
What a wonderful day with Tai, he showed us places that we would not have been able to find ourselves. Tai was ver…
The biking tour was amazing! The guide made sure we were all safe and happy throughout the tour. Lots of opportunit…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 706.98*
Popular: Booked by 234 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discovering Hoi An Countryside
How much is Discovering Hoi An Countryside?
Discovering Hoi An Countryside price starts from R 504,74. Discover and book Discovering Hoi An Countryside on Tripadvisor
What is the Discovering Hoi An Countryside cancellation policy?
Discovering Hoi An Countryside cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discovering Hoi An Countryside on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Discovering Hoi An Countryside?
Discovering Hoi An Countryside is hosted by TC Hoi An Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TC Hoi An Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discovering Hoi An Countryside on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Discovering Hoi An Countryside?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h 30m. Discover and book Discovering Hoi An Countryside on Tripadvisor