This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price Guarantee
Marmaris Hisaronu All Inclusive Boat Tours ( Aegean Islands Boat Trips) Beautiful Marmaris and Icmeler Hisaronu Bay is located on the coastline approximately 20 minutes from Marmaris. The peace and serenity of Hisaronu is so striking that it is hard to believe you are only 20 minutes away from the bustle of Marmaris.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MarmarisStop: 8 minutesMarmaris Aegean Island Boat Trip, You will be collected from your hotel at approximately 09:30 and taken to Orhaniye village to meet the boat and crew. Once onboard the boat, the Captain will firstly make a stop at Turquoise Bay for a swimming break in crystal clear water, and then on to discover the hidden Camelia Bay where you will be able to take in the beautiful surroundings next the boat will visit the remains of a monastry where you can take the opportunity to have a swim break and take photographs. From the monastry the boat will sail to the village of Selimiye where lunch will be provided after lunch there will be a visit to Kizkumu Beach where you can take a walk along the beach into the sea. The gulf enables you to walk out 600 metres into the sea without the water going over the knee’s. There will then be time to relax on the boat before the journey back to Marmaris. -09:30 Pick up where you left off bus -10:00 Move to Hisaronu -10:30By boat from Hisaronu movement -Swimming break in Bencik Bay , a swimming break on the Island of Gear -13.00 Lunch -Visit Camellia Island , Kizkumu break at the beach -17:30 Hisaronu Marmaris by bus to the port of arrival, and Motion Tour Day : Everyday Price Included : Transportation, Full Insurance , Lunch ,Drinks, Entrance Extras : Ice Cream, photos Bring along : Swimsuit, Sunscreen , Towel , Camera , Snorkel Note: We will be meet you at the your hotel and our all excursions pick up and drop back service from hotel included price.Read more
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- cola, fanta, sprite
- Ice Cream, photo, dvd, alkollü içecekler
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kemer Tour
Strictly recommended 👌
Really great experience we have today 👍 team is well organized, punctual and very friendly - sailing crew, drivers…
The overall buggy trip was okay however yly didn’t really get much time bugging and had no freedom to drive alone y…
Something to pass the time
We did this today and firstly want to say we were both very nervous as we're afraid of horses 🤣🤣 But we wanted to…
Marmaris Turkish Bath Just Perfect
They picked us up at the hotel and the Hammam was really really good and the price was good compared to hotel price…
Overall enjoyable experiences, but aimed at Russians and H&S is a concern
We did three tours with Kemer Tours - Chimaera, Turkish Baths and Goynuk Canyon. The positives were that pick-ups…
Not for British travellers
The stops and the sights on the trip were lovely, and the price is good, however the trip is totally aimed at russi…
Not recommended, especially in the context of covid19
So I booked this tour, but actually we got "distributed" to another boat called Medusa from Maxwell Tours, which wa…
Nice clean spa with the professional staff
Very comfortable clean Hammam. We booked from Aydin, he is spa representative, several programmes. The description …
Marmaris Quad and Buggy Was great
We did the squad/buggy excursion and had a fantastic time. Transports picked and dropped us off on time and staff o…
Waste of money and time
Didn’t even want to leave a review it was a pointless trip and waste of money don’t waste your time you’ll certainl…
Great afternoon on the quads, can be a bit scary so wouldnt recomend for younger kids but we had great fun
I contacted this agency when I was in a urgent need for a 2-hours transfer from Kemer to Sorgun. The service was at…
Definitely worth it!!
Sedat was great in organizing for us a yacht in the last minute. He picked us up and drove us all the way the the P…
Everything is perfect.
Everything is perfect during to boat distance. All services are pleusare for us thanks for Everything. espicially I…
It was nice experience.Highly recommended. This experience you can not meet everywhere... it is something delicious…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from ZAR 394.33* ZAR 438.25
Popular: Booked by 358 travellers!