This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our trip takes a total of 3 hours. Buggy ride 2 hours. Does not need to be qualified. Higher end of the tour you will be wet and the mud would be best for you to bring spare clothes.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MarmarisStop: 2 hoursMarmaris Buggy Safari, Prices, Tickets and Details You will be able to join or with your family is a wonderful tour, is a tool for single and double. In wooded areas, near streams, rivers, in low bumpy bump and the vehicle will spin in will enjoy. You'll love the adrenaline-filled four-wheel Buggy Safari in Marmaris. Buggy Safari from Marmaris, in a wooded area of the powder in the soil of different trails in batches, sometimes streams from each other, soaking, sometimes steep little hills, sometimes not so deep potholes through the fun experience that will live nature offers you the beauty you saw it you will have fun and memorable day will be. For Marmaris Buggy Safari Tours reservations pls send us e-mail. -Our trip takes a total of 3 hours. Buggy ride 2 hours. -Does not need to be qualified. -Higher end of the tour you will be wet and the mud would be best for you to bring spare clothes. Tour Day : Every day Transfer time : 3 times daily 10:00, 14:00 and 16;00 Price Included : Transportation, Full Insurance , Guide Extras : Beverages, Photography, Dvd Bring along : Swimsuit, towel , camera , sunscreen , hat, spare clothes Note: We will be meet you at the your hotel and our all excursions pick up and drop back service from hotel included price.Read more
- Transportation, Full Insurance , Guide
- Beverages, Photography, Dvd
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Higher end of the tour you will be wet and the mud would be best for you to bring spare clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The overall buggy trip was okay however yly didn’t really get much time bugging and had no freedom to drive alone you was always following a rep which is understandable in the outback but on the tracks a little bit more freedom would be appreciated. Unfortunately I did not get…
We did the squad/buggy excursion and had a fantastic time. Transports picked and dropped us off on time and staff on site were very pleasant. I asked to swap my quad for a buggy as I found the steering quite stiff and they had no issue in doing so. Was great fun, very VERY muddy…
Date of experience: September 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kemer Tour
Strictly recommended 👌
Really great experience we have today 👍 team is well organized, punctual and very friendly - sailing crew, drivers…
Something to pass the time
We did this today and firstly want to say we were both very nervous as we're afraid of horses 🤣🤣 But we wanted to…
Marmaris Turkish Bath Just Perfect
They picked us up at the hotel and the Hammam was really really good and the price was good compared to hotel price…
Overall enjoyable experiences, but aimed at Russians and H&S is a concern
We did three tours with Kemer Tours - Chimaera, Turkish Baths and Goynuk Canyon. The positives were that pick-ups…
Not for British travellers
The stops and the sights on the trip were lovely, and the price is good, however the trip is totally aimed at russi…
Not recommended, especially in the context of covid19
So I booked this tour, but actually we got "distributed" to another boat called Medusa from Maxwell Tours, which wa…
Nice clean spa with the professional staff
Very comfortable clean Hammam. We booked from Aydin, he is spa representative, several programmes. The description …
Great afternoon on the quads, can be a bit scary so wouldnt recomend for younger kids but we had great fun
I contacted this agency when I was in a urgent need for a 2-hours transfer from Kemer to Sorgun. The service was at…
Definitely worth it!!
Sedat was great in organizing for us a yacht in the last minute. He picked us up and drove us all the way the the P…
Everything is perfect.
Everything is perfect during to boat distance. All services are pleusare for us thanks for Everything. espicially I…
It was nice experience.Highly recommended. This experience you can not meet everywhere... it is something delicious…
Thrilling, but too extreme
We went on this Jeep Safari instead of Quad Safari as my wife was pregnant and the guide suggested this as a safer …
Do not use
We booked a day trip to Antalya through Kemer Tour. We chose the option of paying at the hotel which we are gratefu…
Been 3xtimes and love it
Really nice Waterpark with lots to do on the beech front love the wave pool. There is a free bus from your hotel & …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from ZAR 394.33* ZAR 438.25
Popular: Booked by 358 travellers!