View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Koh TalabengStop: 8 hours - Admission includedKoh Talabeng ,the huge limestone mountain island with its enormous cave and some small uninhabited islands and a small hidden beach in an inlet. The island is mainly limestone mountains with snaky coastlines in the west. So there are some attractive beaches and bays there. Talabeng Island, ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter. Surrounded by green forest ,the exploration of the caves is the highlight of this trip. They feature fresh clear water, stalagmite and stalactite that twinkle and shine. Somewhat difficult to travel along, the exterior is fairly steep but worth the effort. Koh Phee (Ghost Island)or local people known as Koh Daeng is located in east side of Koh Lanta Noi, Krabi. Koh Phee, a small island in Andaman sea, which is not far from shore looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Inside the cave have 3-4 small caves with stalagmites and stalactites and fossils in each cave. Some of the part of cave has to climb to get through left and right eyes of the skull. Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai, you will find both spellings) is one of the Trang islands. Its long sandy beach with resorts lined and its blue waters make it a popular destination. The main beach and the pier are on the east side and there is a small beach with the sweet name of ''Paradise Beach'' on the other side of the island. It’s a stunning place and good for snorkeling. Koh BuBu is a small island with tropical jungle and rainforest with a beautiful soft sandy beach on the south side. This is a great spot to stop and relax on the beach and there is plenty of shade provided by the large tropical trees hanging over the beach. The waters around here are clear for snorkeling and the main attractions are the pristine beach around Koh BuBu. Itinerary • 08:00am-09:00am Pick up you from your hotel to private pier at Saladan. • 09:00am-10:00am Departure from Koh Lanta to mangrove forest, enjoy feeding to monkeys and put the crab cages at the mangrove forest. • 10:00am-10:40am Go to Koh Phee which is quite famous with its limestone looks like human skull. Sightseeing and and exploring • 10:40am-11:30am Go to Koh Talabeng, sightseeing around with scenic of limestone cliffs and swim into the sea cave with tiny beach inside. • 11:30am-01:00pm Go to Koh Ngai, spend your time with unforgettable scenery of white sandy beach. Enjoy Thai buffet lunch, FISHING you can swimming, sunbathing, relaxing or snorkeling. • 01:00pm-01:30pm Departure from Koh Ngai to Koh BuBu, sightseeing the beauty of a little gem of the sea. • 01:30pm-03:30pm Move to the Mangrove forest, free time for feeding fishes, kayaking, fishing and relaxing around private fisherman's farm in the center of mangrove forest. Collect the crab cages and share seafood that you caught with friends. • 03:30pm-04:00pm Move to the pier and transfer back to your hotel. *The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*Read more
See Important Information for details
- Hotel pick-up, drop-off from Lanta and transfers
- Soft drinks, Fresh fruits
- Lunch on the beach
- Kayak and equipment, Marine bag
- Life jacket and snorkeling mask
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Koh Talabeng
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Organization was ok. Great tour But involves a bit of rock climbing - wear the right shoes!..Amazing Cave..
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Sandywhite999, General Manager at 4 Islands Snorkeling with Kayaking Mangrove Forest Adventure from Lanta
Responded 12 Sep 2019
Dear Abdella Sawasdee kaa Thank you so much for nice feedback to us.We appreciate your review and sincerely look forward to seeing you a near future. Best regard Sugar OH-HOO TEAM
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great trip and recommendable.
All around, just a very successful tour, super organized, punctual transfer and all were very, very friendly,…
We loved it
Everything went perfectly well, very nice guides and the tour is organized in small groups which helps feeling…
London, United Kingdom135
Increadibly amazing and completely worthy!!
I was not sure about going to James Bond island as I saw many bad reviews on the internet. In addition to that, I…
The experience of picking a boat is good
But the real scene of the pool in the afternoon does not match the picture, and the turbidity is too terrible!…
not much involvement
Only got to touch the reel once to reel in one fish. The rest of the time watching the crew do everything, with…
Very nice discovery, Wonderful day
The drivers came to pick us up on time. Departure for the day aboard a boat filled but not crowded. We did not…
one of the best tours and it's was suit for the kids that I have been on. The good experience on the canoe trip…
beautiful and recommended!
Super beautiful super recommended water is very clean and not snorkeling, you can have a good time. Nice trip!
Chillaron de Cuenca, Spain30
they all tried very hard to make it a good night, just needs some fine tuning
this wa advertised for 4+ years, how ever we took two six year olds & at times we felt it was a bit unsafe for…
It was a very nice tour, we had a great time.
The cave was great. Nice boat, comfortable trip, good service and great places, good snorkeling. Sweet guides.…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071