Select Date and Travellers
R 4 669,98
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tarangire National Park; The home of the endangered species of Black Rhino. At the park travelers can spot all the Big 5 animals in the crater rim. It has a great concentration of flamingos, a forest and open plains. It's also famous for its elephants which, are the largest in the world and have huge tusks. At the park travelers will spot all the Big 5 animals. Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo's, Rhino. It is truly a Wonder of the Natural World.
- You'll start atArushaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tarangire National ParkStop: 6 hours - Admission includedTarangire National Park; The home of the endangered species of Black Rhino. Travelers can spot all the Big 5 animals in the crater rim. The crater has a river, several swamps, a soda lake with a great concentration of flamingos, a forest and open plains. It's also famous for its elephants which, are the largest in the world and have huge tusks. Travelers will spot all the Big 5 animals. Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo's, Rhino. Tarangire National Park is truly a Wonder of the Natural World.Read more
- You'll end atArushaArusha, TanzaniaFour Points by Sheraton Arusha, The Arusha Hotel, Fire Road, Clocktower Roundabout Corner of Uhuru Road, Arusha 00 Tanzania Arusha Tourist Inn, Sokoine Rd, Arusha Tanzania Kibo Palace Hotel, Old Moshi Road P O Box 2523, Arusha Tanzania Gold Crest Hotel, Old Moshi Rd Corridor Area, Arusha TanzaniaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Free day tour on Request
- Bath Towel
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- A proffesional driver/ guide who can speak English, Spain, French
- Drinking water and wine
- Other dietary requierements on request
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- All things of personal nature
- International flights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: TaraLight Safari Tours
My husband and I booked a 5D/4N "join group" safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorogoro, and Lake Manyara through Ta…
Hello , if you might go on Safari to Ngorongoro please go with ISAACK MAPENA SAPUKE , we did whole Serengeti and Ng…
Tanzanian Safari 8 night / 9 day Big 5
After searching many tour companies I selected Taralight. As a Solo traveler many others were charging at least 30%…
Very good, close animal encounter experiences! Tourist quide also realy good!Would like to go again,Suggesting for …
Loved the experience
The whole tryp has been awesome thanks to Lema, who has been a wonderfull host, always trying to make our stay as c…
6 Days/ 5 Nights to Safari Northern Tanzania
GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH TARALIGHT SAFARI TOURS My Wife and I with our two Beautiful children had a Very wonderfu…
Great Experience in a Short Time
This was an excellent safari. It was my first time going on a safari and I didn’t have much time, but they were abl…
Experience of a lifetime
This safari experience was authentic, fun, adventurous and secure. I can’t thank Mohamed enough for his warm Tanzan…
Orphanage visit with Lightness
We met with Lightness for a visit to Neema Village. She was very professional and caring towards ensuring the guest…
6 days group join Safari
AN AMAZING TRIP OF A LIFE TIME WITH TARALIGHT SAFARI TOURS We went on a 6-night safari to Lake Manyara, Serenget…
THE PERFECT SAFARI!!
We did a 5-day private safari with Tara Safaris towards the end of June after friend recommendation. The experienc…
BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Every part of the trip was amazing. Accommodations were excellent, everything went very smoothly, and even the weat…
Our tour with the Tara Safari Tours was amazing!!!
My safari trip with Tara Safari Tours was perfect and genuinely couldn't have been any better. The trip planning …
I Lost my heart in Africa
We went on Safari in Africa with my Husband And one of my friend on 18-June2019 , at the end of our trip í feel lik…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Tour: Tarangire National Park
What time does Day Tour: Tarangire National Park start?
Day Tour: Tarangire National Park will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Day Tour: Tarangire National Park on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Tour: Tarangire National Park?
Day Tour: Tarangire National Park price starts from R 4 730,64. Discover and book Day Tour: Tarangire National Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Tour: Tarangire National Park cancellation policy?
Day Tour: Tarangire National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour: Tarangire National Park on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Tour: Tarangire National Park?
Day Tour: Tarangire National Park is hosted by TaraLight Safari Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TaraLight Safari Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour: Tarangire National Park on Tripadvisor