Select Date and Travellers
R 1 846,54
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The peak of Mount Bromo is one of Indonesia’s most famous volcanoes and climbing to the top is a popular feat for adventurous travelers. On this private tour, make an early start and scale the summit in time to watch the sunrise over the mist-shrouded valleys below. Afterward, continue hiking around the crater rim, passing viewpoints such as the Hill of Love and the Sea of Sand. You can also make a stop at the Madakaripura Waterfall for an additional charge.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount BromoStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Madakaripura WaterfallStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Grand City SurabayaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- Magnificent sunrise views from the summit of Mount Bromo
- Hike across the Sea of Sand to the Bromo crater rim
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Surabaya hotel
- Private tour lets you hike at a pace that suits you
- Hotel/Airport/Train Station pick up/drop off in Surabaya
- Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide
- Water and refreshments
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at USD$10 for round trip.
- Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (Estimated at Rupiah 350,000)
- Madakaripura Waterfalls & Motorbike (Estimated at Rupiah 200,000)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bromo
- Entry/Admission - Madakaripura Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kindly provide us with your WhatsApp number under international number so that we can contact you
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My friend and I decided to do the sunrise tour to Bromo from Surabaya. The trip was amazing! Gilang, our driver picked us up right on tome from our hotel in Surabaya. He provided us with water and offered to stop for snacks and the toilet if we needed. He answered any…
Date of experience: March 2020
I bet it’s a good alternative for families with young children or people who cannot walk very much but this organized trip was a huge let down for me. Please do yourself a favour and either 1) visit another volcano or 2) if you really want to see Bromo, get a ride to a…
Date of experience: March 2020
Response from Alexchua85, Public Relations Manager at 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya
Responded 17 Mar 2020
Hi Justine, We read your review and also checked our records, we didn't bring you on this tour. A quick check into your profile , we also saw that you wrote the same review on other operator's page. We will ignore this review but if we are wrong, feel free to let us know so that we can trace back and improve on our services. Thank you.
Today ( / last night) we did the Bromo Sunset tour. One of the best decisions of our trip so far. Everything was taken care of but most of all we really enjoyed the company of our guide Sony. Such a warm and welcoming guide that made this trip even better. Thank you!
Went for a weekend trip to visit Mount Bromo and booked the midnight trek through TripAdvisor. The package takes care of everything except the entrance fees to Mount Bromo, Madakaripura waterfall and food/drinks. Our tour started on time with a private car picking us up from our…
Fantastic good arrangement by Alex. Nice customer service . Good driver . Overall highly satisfied. Stay at IBIS was excellent and good location. Driver himself good guide with good english
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tour Mount Bromo
They stopped answering my emails after the promise of them to refund a part of a tour we booked and was cancelled b…
Worth the value
It took about 5 hours to reach Lava View Hotel from Surabaya. Lava View Hotel has the best view to Mt Bromo. We wer…
Our guide, Rama, was extremely insightful and we could vibe really well. The driver was friendly as well. The hospi…
Highly recommended Mt Bromo/Ijen tour!
4 of us took the 3D/2N tour with TMB. Logistics - Everything went smoothly and communication was excellent. Alex …
Great hospitality from Yayak
Went on this trip with my sister, and I am glad I did it. Mt Bromo was simply breath-taking with the milky way, a…
Bromo is breathe-taking. Ijen is experience. Had a driver (yakyak), helpful and detailed. Said I wanted to try loca…
3D2N Ijen and Bromo tour
Would highly recommend it if you are looking for a short getaway. Ijen and Bromo are beautiful and the tour is well…
A very satisfying tour package
A really good tour package with great guides, nice home stays and a very good driver. Nico drove me around through …
I did the 3D/2N Ijen and Bromo combined tour for solo travellers. Overall I had a great experience doing this tour …
A very enjoyable tour!
I signed up for the 3D2N Bromo / Ijen tour with a friend, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our guide, Rama, was…
Overall a great experience!
Our guide was Nico and he is great at his job, ensuring us having a good experience. He is also a great driver, wh…
Well planned trip which was not too rushed and there were time to rest! Hadi who was my driver and guide was very h…
Great Experience - A Must Visit
It was a great trip with wonderful memories. Alex was very helpful from the start, made booking and payment without…
Highly Recommend for Mt.Bromo tour
My wife and I tour Mt Bromo and Ijen with Tour Mount Bromo. The guide is professional and very nice, the staff is p…
It was an amazing experience, it is totally worth to visit. amazing sunrise. specially when the sun rises, the scen…
- Duration: 16h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya
What time does 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya start?
1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya will start at 11:30 PM. Discover and book 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya on Tripadvisor
How much is 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya?
1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya price starts from R 1 905,34. Discover and book 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya on Tripadvisor
What is the 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya cancellation policy?
1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya on Tripadvisor