Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
I was born and raised in the Region of Ubud and I can show you around the most beautiful places. I also can tell you everything about our culture and may help you translate if you need local guidance.
- You'll start atUbudOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Barong & Kris DanceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Satria Coffee PlantationStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Sacred Monkey Forest SanctuaryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Tirta Empul TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Tegenungan WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atUbudUbud, Gianyar, Bali, IndonesiaSee address & details
Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- No foods or drinks are included.
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bali day tours Putu
Great personality, very good English
I did this tour a few days ago with Putu. It is great! He drives you al around in Ubud, does some recommendations, …
Putu is the best
Putu drove us around for a whole day. He is very easy going and knows a lot about the nature and culture of Bali/In…
Nyoman is so nice and kind. He will drive wherever you want to go. I enjoyed my 2 days tours. I recommend it !
Putu is really a nice taxidriver. Always in a good mood and always on time. He is also a good guide!! We liked to g…
Best driver ever
Tude is not only a excellent driver but also a wonderful guide. He had always good suggestions during our trip. We …
Nyoman is soo lovely! He really does his best to make sure you’ve had the best time! I 100% recommend him if you ne…
Best driver of Bali!
When we went to Bali on a vacation we got Tude's phonenumber from a friend. He highly recommended Tude as a driver.…
Comfortable, interesting and safe trip.
Putu is a very spiritual and cheerful man! On the way, from Ubud to Amed, he told us stories about Bali. We visited…
Perfect chauffeur service
We love Tude! His the best chauffeur we could hope for our family trip he’s always in time and very patient with th…
Best driver at Bali
For 2 weeks he took us everywhere we wanted to go. He knows all the good places to go. Besides that he can arrange …
Best, nicest and flexible driver! Took us everywhere on Bali, had great tips for us and it was really cosy. Along t…
Thanks to my family I got in contact with mr. Putu ;) I recommend for people from 0years and up. Traveling with m…
He is always in for a laugh, always on time and he drives very safely. Definitely would recommend him!
We visited Bali in September. Via a colleague I got in touch with Putu. We agreed he would pick us up at the airpor…
Best driver on Bali
When my family, friends or I myself visit Bali, Putu is always our go-to driver/guide. He will drive you to all the…
- Duration: 1–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 714.26*
Popular: Booked by 965 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
from ZAR 612.90*
Popular: Booked by 502 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour?
Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour price starts from R 867,41. Discover and book Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour cancellation policy?
Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour?
Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour is hosted by Bali day tours Putu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali day tours Putu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ubud Nature and Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor