View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bali is famous for its beautiful white-sand beaches and lively nightlife, and this tour offers the perfect introduction. Hop aboard a classic vintage VW Kombi bus and set out on a fun road trip along Bali’s south coast. Along the way, stop at a number of different beaches and viewpoints including Jimbaran Bay and Seminyak, visit popular beachside bars and clubs, and watch the sunset over Uluwatu Temple.
- Visit at least three different beaches on Bali’s south coast
- Enjoy drinks and cocktails (own expense) at beachside bars
- Hotel pickup and transport by vintage VW bus
- Small-group tour with a maximum of five people
KaBar Grill, Bali Garden Beach Resort, Jl. Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Kabupatén Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia Jalan Melasti, Jl. Melasti, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia KU DE TA, Jl. Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
KU DE TA, Jl. Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
- Transport by custom 1980 VW Kombi van
- Hotel pickup (listed hotels only)
- Professional guide and driver
- Bottled water
- Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup from hotels not listed
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 12 and over may participate on this tour if they are with their family and are the only group in the vehicle
- All locations visited on this tour require travelers to wear shirts with sleeves
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your tour directly employs locals who are all paid an above average wage. Urban Adventures also has a written agreement with the local village of the temple you visit, which empowers the village to have direct input into what we show you and also allows the village to benefit financially from your tour.
- The donation that is included in the cost of your tour goes to employing security at the temple, upkeep of the temple grounds, and providing clean toilets. This donation has also enabled the village to employ mentally disabled staff to assist. Urban adventures is the only operator with such an agreement.
- Most travellers can participate
- We suggest bringing a bathing suit with you as there are plenty of opportunities to go for a swim if you want to.
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Very cool experience, as I am a big fan of Kombis. You get taken to some pretty unique bars as well as an almost exclusive tour of the temple. Guides are happy to help you take a bunch of photos. You do have to pay for any cocktails you get, and they can be quite pricey by Bali…
Date of experience: February 2020
Was excited the entire trip leading up to this and was not disappointed! Our local guide I Made Susrama was very knowledgeable, so friendly and made the whole day feel perfect! The bars all feel one of a kind and the temple was surreal! Can't wait to book in again next time!
10/10 day! Perfect choice of destinations to give you the full taste of Bali! Our guide I Made Susrama was beyond amazing making this tour so enjoyable and educational. Can not recommend this tour enough!
Spent my 21st touring the island in a gorgeous Kombi Van. Our tour guide, Julie, spoke great English and was very informative with her culture and traditions. Was an incredible experience! I was lucky a got a free cake for my birthday. Make sure you bring bathers as most of the…
Date of experience: December 2019
Had a great time with the Kombi cocktails tour, drank some awesome cocktails, ate some delicious food and saw some beautiful views! Highly recommend you grab a group of friends and your fav music and head out with these awesome gents!
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bali Urban Adventures
Combi bus foodie tour
Combi bus was decked out really well & it was a lot of fun. Meeting point seemed to be a long way away, especially…
Bali Eat Street Tour
Amazing food & such lovely guides. This tour is a must-do if you’re new to Bali food. The flavour sensation is a jo…
We took this tour back in May with our friendly and knowledgeable guide I Made Susrama. Authentic local food in pla…
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our driver was on the spot for every food shop, and our food tour queen ensured al…
Awesome tour great mix of culture and fun great hosts all 8 of us had the best day would recommend to anyone lookin…
bali rice tour
we booked on a tour and were lucky enough that it was just us 2. Love the combi vans but didnt really get to enjoy…
Introduction to local food
This tour was a great choice for our first trip to Bali. Our guide, Made, introduced us to local food and culture w…
If you like to idea of someone organising a bar hopping tour (like we did!) then this is for you!! They make all th…
Kombi Cocktail Safari
Great concept but we were a bit disappointed that the itinerary we had for the tour was different to what we actual…
Below average tour - more of a taxi service.
Two of the stops were fantastic and we genuinely did not know about the places beforehand, so we're thankful for th…
mary w w00
Explore the easy way
Great way to explore new areas..staff were wonderful and so knowledgeable..highly recommend this for a day away fro…
Was not sure what to expect when we booked this tour but as soon as we saw the Kombi vans we knew we were in for a …
Thoroughly enjoyed the kombi tour, cocktail bars, especially the first one, the temple was wonderful, very happy t…
Jan N Merv G00
Absolutely not worth the money overpriced and would not recommend to anyone. Staff double charged for drinks purch…
great dy out
loved it. la brisa was our favorite stop nd wished we could have stayed there longer. guide and driver were amazin…
- Jimbaran Bay, Ku De Ta Bar, and 3 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 501 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus
What time does Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus start?
Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus will start at 11:45 AM. Discover and book Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus on Tripadvisor
How much is Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus?
Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus price starts from US$65,00. Discover and book Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus on Tripadvisor
What is the Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus cancellation policy?
Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus?
Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus is hosted by Bali Urban Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Urban Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus on Tripadvisor