Mysore Day Trip from Bangalore
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air conditioned car with driver
- Bottled water, beverages and snacks in the car
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) (18%
- Personal Expenses:In case you choose to buy things along the way, you are encouraged to spend your own cash so that reimbursements aren’t invoiced to you with added taxes. Otherwise please let us know in advance if you would like us to pick up any bills along the way and invoice them to you in the end.
- Entrance fees to palaces, museums etc.
- Boat ride (costs about $45 USD for a private boat)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- En route regular Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (approx $12 USD per meal, per person)
- Royal family dinner (subject to availability) 30 USD per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation subject to availability
- All items listed in the program are samples, and subject to availability. In case some item is not available we will replace it with something else
- Bodyguards, company representatives and accompanying officials will be charged rack rates
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We do our best and are reputed to follow the best safety and hygiene standards. But we do not take responsibility for accidents, illnesses, theft, or any personal losses consequent to the tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Royal Family meal is subject to availability. It is not a guaranteed item on the Mysore tour itinerary. You may request and await confirmation about this item, and even upon confirmation, there are chances of it being cancelled
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We rchd Bangalore Int Airport.. came out.. walked to right.. y can ask for Flybus stand. Already chked on net on KSRTC site for timings.. every hour for Mysore. Outside airport food joints, toilets..also coffee shop near Flybus Stand. Took 5.10 pm Flybus.. luxury.. leg rest too…
Date of experience: December 2019
I live as an expat in Bangalore and wanted to get out of the weekend, so I booked a 2 days Mysore Tour with Culture Rings. It was absolutely lovely! I have used Culture Rings a few times before and they really know how to create experiences and memory for life. This trip was…
Date of experience: February 2019
The journey from Bangalore to Mysore is actually long and tiring due to the usual slow, congested, messy and bad road condition - anyway, I guess this the norm in overall India. The Mysore Palace is truly a beauty with rich architecture, history, culture and beautiful and…
Date of experience: September 2018
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, and 1 more
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071