View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Are you ready for an exciting journey back through time, to a place where history is brought to life Visit Mleiha for an adventure deep into the deserts of Sharjah where you can uncover the secrets of the region’s ancient Bedouin culture. With heart-pumping journey tours, awe-inspiring natural landscapes and amazing discoveries, the whole family will love this unique experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps
- Off Road Dune Drive to Camel Rock for Sunset in 4WD
- Stargazing Experience with expert guide
- Entry to Museum
- Bonfire present at Campsite
- Live BBQ Dinner.
- Lounge Music will be played throughout the evening.
- Traditional Hot Beverages and Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Belly Dancing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes.
- On a cloudy / hazy day the stargazing experience may be affected
- Guests can use toilet facilities at the Desert campsite
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 - 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 2 – 2.5 hours depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Non-Exclusive Sunset Lounge - Guests would be seated at their own table but they would share the lounge and Majlis area at the lounge with other guests.
- Exclusive Sunset Lounge - The guests would have their own lounge.Only the lounge is private all other activities including transfers on sharing basis.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Orient Tours - Day Tours
This is a really good option I recommend for my friend who want to sitesee with not much time. it's good value for …
Special way to enjoy the Burj Khalifa
A great way to go up the Burj Khalifa. No queues or crowds - just enter via the Armani Hotel and you are shown to t…
Fantastic fun, food & entertainment
I had a group of 11 people with me for this fab afternoon. We were collected by 4x4s from our hotel and whizzed off…
Great Tour with a Private Tour Guide
We loved our private tour of Abu Dhabi with our highly professional tour guide. From the moment we entered the vehi…
Mother & Daughter
The service was awesome. I originally scheduled for 3pm pick up due to 12:00 noon arrival. The customs process wa…
This was an amazing view of the city. The tour requires a lot of walking (so he prepared) It’s a pretty long tour b…
Professional tour guide
My wife and I joined the sightseeing tour in DUBAI on 5 Mar 2020, the tour guide, Khalaine, is the best tour guide …
!I! Absolutely the way to go !!!!
Perfect evening. This tour allows you to skip the lines (and they are long). With this package you will be treate…
"At the Top" is bottom. Avoid it.
We encountered this outfit’s ticket desk on our way to the Burj Khalifa and bought tickets for the 148th floor. The…
Great tour, a lots of fun for everyone, experienced driver and guide, a really cool activity in the desert!!!
A great experience!
The guide was well informed and externally friendly! With this pass there are no lines and you get to spend as much…
We were met at arrivals by a lovely man who directed us to our car. The driver then pointed out interesting landmar…
My 4th time doing this with different Companies... and the best so far
This is the 4th time I have done this. My comments are in comparison to the previous Companies experiences - The…
We had a private Dubai half day tour with Mr. Nimesh as our guide and Mr. Sujit as our driver. The tour was excelle…
Dubai City Tour
Great tour and guide...just wish it was longer! 1/2 day wasn’t enough! Recommend longer stops, maybe include a food…
- Mleiha Archaeological Centre
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071