View all photos (629)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Abu Dhabi is an easy day trip from Dubai, but getting there independently means negotiating fast-moving desert highways. This tour makes it simple and provides a guide-led overview of the city so you get to understand its heritage and culture. Tour the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, see the Emirates Towers. Enjoy a small-group atmosphere, with entrance fees and Dubai hotel or central pickup and drop-off included.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sheikh Zayed Grand MosqueStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Etihad TowersStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Marina MallStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Qasr Al WatanStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See Important Information for details
- View the best of Abu Dhabi in a hassle-free day trip from Dubai
- Experience local culture at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- See the Emirates Towers and more, and learn about the city from a guide
- Personalized experience: limited to 12-17, with hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
After pickup at your Dubai hotel or another designated location, venture south by air-conditioned minivan to the UAE capital city of Abu Dhabi, hearing about its history and highlights en route. On arrival, tour the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the world’s eighth-largest mosque. See the marble courtyards and lavish prayer hall as you hear how the mosque accommodates 40,000 worshippers. Trace the palm-lined Corniche and view the exterior of the Emirates Palace and landmark Etihad Towers, the latter famous for featuring in 2015's Furious 7 movie. Enjoy time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court (closed during Ramadan) at your own expense. Then, head to the next destination, the palace of Qasr Al Watan to explore its architectural reflection of Emirates and their leaders. Listen and learn as your guide fills you with fascinating facts about the amazing journey of the spurring Arabian design and gain insight into the Emirati governance and culture through the exhibits of the Palace. As your journey comes to an end, you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location to relish in the memories of your experience.
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotels and locations
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Licensed tour guide available for several languages
- Chilled mineral water
- Entry to the Qasr Al Watan Palace, garden and public spaces within the area
- Etihad Tower Observation deck tickets
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Food and drinks
- Entry to the Emirates Palace
- Guided tour inside the palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Pickup Time: Might to change Due your hotel location as it is sharing tour and to save your time, if there is any change we will inform you night before by whatsapp, phone call or email.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), so it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However, if needed the company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men. Tattoos are to be covered.
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed during the presidential events but will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a return flight on that day as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Private Dubai Tours
Great tour with a wonderful guide
Mohammad Abdul Latif was our tour guide to Abu Dhabi. He was really helpful and caring and we quite enjoyed our…
This tour was informative and really well prepared from Latif. Me and mum were happy with the service and how much…
Abu Dhabi full day tour
This was an awesome tour and a wonderful experience! Our tour guide, Iqbal was very knowledgable with fun facts…
We booked a full day excursion from Dubai to Abu Dhabi to visit the great mosque and the Louvre. We spent 1 h at…
day tour of abu dhabi
it was an excellent tour! lucy was very knowledgeable and hardworking. organnized, too! we definitely chose the…
Great tour with great guide
Places. The group, timing, the bus, and the guide. Everything was perfect. Especially our guide MOHAMMAD IQBAL who…
Sahara Dubai Trip
I had a very good trip with the family on 19th of Feb.2020,Syed Waqar (our tour guide) was superb.Will recommend…
Very good organised
Our guide (Jahan) gave a lot of information about the country and the people, so much more information than just…
Great experience and awesome tour guide
All of the sites were grand, creatively detailed and designed, and simply beautiful. Our tour guide, Mohammed…
AMAZING TOUR AND EXPERIENCE to ABU-DHABI
HELLO. This trip was incredible and the entire family (wife, 2 young boys and myself) had a fantastic time. This…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071