Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 1 585,34
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atThe Greeting to the SunIstarska obala, 23000, Zadar, CroatiaYou go to the old town over a bridge by foot or car around and look for a parking space. Follow the National Square and continue to the church of St. Donat and go west to "Greetings to the sun"See address & details
- Pass byCroatica - Day ToursCroatica - Day ToursCroatica - Day ToursCroatica - Day ToursCroatica - Day Tours
- You'll end atThe Greeting to the SunIstarska obala, 23000, Zadar, CroatiaYou go to the old town over a bridge by foot or car around and look for a parking space. Follow the National Square and continue to the church of St. Donat and go west to "Greetings to the sun"See address & details
The Greeting to the Sun, Istarska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We accept mobile vouchers!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The history of Old Zadar is a very stormy one but nowadays, despite the abundant bombings, there are enough elements to configure a very interesting and attractive city -I thought it was wonderful. A walk during the twilight allowed us above all to contemplate from the maritime…
Date of experience: April 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Croatica - Day Tours
Great Tour for the Money
It's a good tour for the money. You get a great view of the islands of Kornati National Park from the boat and get…
Just a crowded beach, not even sandy. The trip on the boat is too long to get there. Food is not okay, price value …
This is complete crap. You will spend more time in a crowded boat and bus than on the Beach (which is crowded as we…
Good tour to do whilst in Vodice
We found this tour advertised on the site Viator. Though the ticket said start time 8am we didn’t in fact set off u…
Nice trip, helpfull staff
Very helpfull staff when I needed to change dates, very nice trip. I was very happy with the experience
Its was a nice trip to the cornati national park. The only free drink was a shot of something like raki and water. …
Good and memorable trip
It was a rainy morning, luckily rain stops when we arrived the islands l. We had a good time and memorable trip!
OK trip with hurdles
The boat tour was nice, good food on the boat, breakfast without free coffee. They served a bottle of wine per tabl…
Me and my husband did this tour a few days ago and it was incredible! The views are breathtaking, everywhere you lo…
Blue lagoon you are heading is spectacular, however better is to look up the place on the beach which is less crowd…
Long boat trip, breakfast is 1 sandwich han cheese, drinks are available but have to pay extra for it, lunch is an …
The ferry Leut picked us up in Preko and we sailed around part of the archipelago which was stunning. We had break…
Small bus tour
Great tour. Small bus and a small group which was fantastic. Guide was knowledgable and the driver was great too. W…
Plitvice National Park is gorgeous. Our full day tour was well organised and enjoyable, with a combination of walki…
Too many tour groups
This place is spectacular but even in April, on an absolutely filthy rainy cold day, it was overrun with tourists. …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 1,157.79*
Popular: Booked by 1 296 travellers!
Plitvice lakes excursion , no guide ,no group , entrance ticket not included, simple and cheap
from ZAR 547.68*
Popular: Booked by 776 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking sunset tour Zadar
What time does Walking sunset tour Zadar start?
Walking sunset tour Zadar will start at 7:30 PM. Discover and book Walking sunset tour Zadar on Tripadvisor
How much is Walking sunset tour Zadar?
Walking sunset tour Zadar price starts from R 1 618,60. Discover and book Walking sunset tour Zadar on Tripadvisor
What is the Walking sunset tour Zadar cancellation policy?
Walking sunset tour Zadar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking sunset tour Zadar on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Walking sunset tour Zadar?
Walking sunset tour Zadar is hosted by Croatica - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Croatica - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking sunset tour Zadar on Tripadvisor