Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atColumbus Luxury Travel4a Calle Oriente #10, Antigua Guatemala 03001, GuatemalaLocated in the El Jaulon house, next to the GNC and across from Casa del Jade. Street and atrium access.See address & details
- 1Museo San Juan del ObispoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Centro de salud, San Pedro las HuertasStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3SAN MIGUELStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Valhalla Experimental StationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5San Antonio Aguas Calientes Central ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atColumbus Luxury Travel4a Calle Oriente #10, Antigua Guatemala 03001, GuatemalaLocated in the El Jaulon house, next to the GNC and across from Casa del Jade. Street and atrium access.See address & details
Columbus Luxury Travel, 4a Calle Oriente #10, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Museo San Juan del Obispo
- Entry/Admission - Centro de salud, San Pedro las Huertas
- Entry/Admission - Church of Ciudad Vieja
- Entry/Admission - SAN MIGUEL
- Entry/Admission - San Antonio Aguas Calientes Central Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
One of their drivers, J.J. was the best. Very positive, yet very knowledgeable of this entire area and its history. Highly recommend this tour if you are interested in more than the city of Antique. This tour takes you to places very unlike the city.
Date of experience: January 2020
Interesting fun tour with lots to see. Staff very courteous. only negative point was that we never had long enough at each place
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Columbus Luxury Travel
Is Columbus Luxury Travel out of business?
Three of us booked a 11 day private tour of Guatemala for December 2020. I am sure COVID19 has disrupted our plans…
Amazing trip to Guatemala with Columbus Luxury Travel
We booked 6 days tour package to Guatemala through Columbus Luxury Travel agent of which we covered seven important…
Walking tour of Antigua
I really enjoyed the walking tour with JJ. He was very knowledgeable and gave lots of small details to make it ente…
The guide had a lot of knowledge and enthusiasm about one of the nicest cities I ever has visited. Very good experi…
Don't Miss this Tour
I was lucky enough to be the only tourist on my tour, so I had a personalized experience, but nonetheless I believe…
Interesting insights into Antigua
Our guide Joel was very knowledgable about the city and showed us a lot of interesting places. He gave a very good…
Loved JJ and my Guatemala experience
I traveled across Guatemala for 11 days with my tour guide JJ. He provided excellent service. He was friendly and…
Best tour guide JJ!
Holà! I booked this walking tour from my hostel Selina Antigua, so I didn’t know what to expect. From my hostel, I …
I had a great tour with my guide Joel who was great and taught me a lot about Antigua and it's history. Would highl…
Great tour - definitely recommended
Our group had a free afternoon in Antigua and decided to do the walking tour of Antigua - and are very glad we did!…
I went by myself to Guatemala for a few days and while in Antigua I did the Antigua walking tour with Juan Jesus!! …
Excellent tour with excellent Guide !!
I came to Guatemala for few days, and found Colombos Luxury travel online. Cathy was a great agent, she helped me …
Prívate Tour from Antigua to Lake Atitlan
The team members of Columbus Luxury Travel were very engaging and fun to deal with. Manuel was a polite, engaging …
Had a great day climbing up The volcano with Juan and guide. Lots of info and afterwards the thermal circuit at nea…
Lovely team of people. They helped me to organize my plans with useful advise and even helped by walking me to the …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 1,518.78*
Popular: Booked by 462 travellers!
from ZAR 997.18*
Popular: Booked by 100 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Authentic Chicken Bus Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Authentic Chicken Bus Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Authentic Chicken Bus Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Authentic Chicken Bus Tour?
Authentic Chicken Bus Tour price starts from R 782,67. Discover and book Authentic Chicken Bus Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Authentic Chicken Bus Tour cancellation policy?
Authentic Chicken Bus Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Authentic Chicken Bus Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Authentic Chicken Bus Tour?
Authentic Chicken Bus Tour is hosted by Columbus Luxury Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Columbus Luxury Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Authentic Chicken Bus Tour on Tripadvisor