Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 29 079,92
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You simply can't get enough of castles, fortresses, fortified churches, rural life, legends and medieval history? Take my premium private 6-day tour of Transylvania and visit the three most famous Romanian castels - Hunyadi (Corvin), Bran and Peles, the three most important Saxon citadels - Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov, the fortress of Alba Iulia and the fortified churches of Biertan, Saschiz, Viscri and Prejmer - UNESCO World Heritage sites. Discover the amazing medieval frescoes preserved in the Malâncrav's village church and the beauty of Bucharest Stavropoleos Monastery, the rural life and the organic food of Transylvania, and find out how important was John Hunyadi, the owner of Corvin Castle, during the Middle Ages and the legends behind the brave albeit cruel Wallachian prince Vlad the Impaler. You are going to spend overnights in Sibiu (2) and in Brasov (2), one overnight in Sighisoara and one in Bucharest.
Bucharest - Cozia Monastery -...
Sibiu - Corvin (Hunyadi) Castle...
Sibiu - Biertan - Malancrav -...
Sighisoara - Saschiz – Viscri –...
Brasov – Poiana Brasov – Bran...
Brasov - Peles Castle (Sinaia) -...
- 6 nights accomodation in DBL room occupancy, breakfast included, in 3 star superior hotel/guesthouse
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Castelul Corvinilor
- Entry/Admission - Citadel of Alba Iulia
- Entry/Admission - Biertan Fortified Church
- Entry/Admission - Fortified Lutheran Church of Malancrav
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Clock Tower
- Entry/Admission - Viscri Fortified Church
- Entry/Admission - Fortified Church Prejmer
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- Entry/Admission - Black Church (Biserica Neagra)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Meals, Photo fees, flight tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Last year, we have brought our extended family to Romania and included a 6 day Transylvanian tour, having Gelu as our guide. We had a fabulous time, he was very knowledgeable, entertaining and helped us built wonderful memories. Well done Gelu, we will definitely come back!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Transylvanian Tours
Immerse yourself in Romania!
From the private pick-up, stories of it's history, recommendations on what to see, where to go, what to eat/try/exp…
6 Day Auto Tour of Romania
Gelu is a complete professional. Punctual, funny and has amazing knowledge about his country and its history. He …
Professional approach and human touch
We had an individualized 3 day tour inTransilvania and were pleased with everything: the advice during the planning…
- Cozia Monastery, Sibiu, and 17 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from ZAR 821.99*
Popular: Booked by 1 153 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Transylvanian week
What time does Transylvanian week start?
Transylvanian week will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Transylvanian week on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Transylvanian week?
How much is Transylvanian week?
Transylvanian week price starts from R 29 528,00. Discover and book Transylvanian week on Tripadvisor
What is the Transylvanian week cancellation policy?
Transylvanian week cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Transylvanian week on Tripadvisor