This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
• We will travel for approximately 2 hours to Cusipata-Tintinco.
• 7:20 am Buffet breakfast. (If there are vegetarians or with food restrictions let us know).
• After breakfast we will continue for approximately 40 minutes to the checkpoint.
• 8:40 am Arrival in Llaqto, checkpoint.
• Observation of the snowy peak Wiñay Ritty (forever young).
• We will walk through beautiful places for 1 hour and 20 minutes until we reach the mountain of colors 5020 masl.
• Panoramic view of the mountain of seven colors, they will have enough time to rest and take photos.
After that walk back to Llaqto, where our vehicle will be waiting and have lunch.
• 5:30 pm to 06:30 pm arrival to the city of Cusco and is left near the main square of Cusco.