View all photos (11)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Tour 05 Day Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Humantay Lake will take us through the most beautiful places of the city of Cusco, having first a small introduction of the Inca Empire in the Inca Museum. Then, we will go to the Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, main temple of the Inca Empire. We will visit the well-known Sacred Valley of the Incas that will amaze us with its impressive natural landscapes; from there we will visit the unforgettable Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. And to finish with our great tour, we will discover the Humantay Lake and its blue-green waters.
- 04 nights accommodation in 03 star hotels (based on double occupancy).
- Pick up and transfer to the airport and / or bus station.
- Tour of Chinchero, Maras and Moray.
- Tour to the Humantay Lake
- All entrance fees.
- Train to Machu Picchu Executive Service (Incarail) and / or Expedition PeruRail (Ida and Return)
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Professional guide for all tours.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- FLIGHTS (International and Local)
- Single Suplement Extra USD$ 140
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for a discount price).
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher).
- Sun hat
- Repellent for insects.
- Personal medication
- Camera and video camera.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Waman Adventures
Amazing week in Peru
This was by far the best vacation ever. My family and I visited lots of places in Cusco, as well as the most popula…
Machu Picchu 3 day tour
I had an excellent experience. I was met at the airport with the tour owner who carefully explained the itinerary…
I had 3 days with Franco and 1 day with Paul. Both were absolutely fantastic. Really professional and great at keep…
Excellent trip to Machu Picchu with Franco!
The tour in Chincero, Maras and Moray were informative and our guide, Franco helped us take many beautiful photos! …
Well worth it
Wayman picked us up from our hotel even though it was on the outskirts of Lima. After taking us to the museum they …
An outstanding tour
At every step of the way, Waman Adventures had anticipated our needs and organised every detail. All pickups arrive…
Excellent museum, excellent guide
It happened that only two of us bought this tour on this day. Waman Adventures turned it into our personal tour for…
I decided to visit Cusco with my family, the agency gave us a very organized service with a lot of punctuality. The…
Amazing trip to Machupicchu!!
Me and friends signed up on a package where the 2 Day Sacred Valley and Machupicchu was included, it was one of the…
The tour was just a few hours but it was really good. I enjoy it a lot and the guide was very nice and fun!
Machu Picchu: A True Wonder! First time for me but definitely not the last one!!
The Machu Picchu tour 2D & 1N and our guide were just amazing!!!!! After reading some of the reviews and after book…
- Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, and 1 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071