Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (51)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Belmond TrainsStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Professional guide
- Welcome drink at the station
- Appetizers, lunch and dinner on board
- Wine, local beer, pisco sour, soft drinks and water
- Exclusive shuttle bus transfers to and from the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Afternoon tea at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- Live onboard entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Belmond Trains
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: ALL traveler passport details are needed (Full name and Passport ID). Please provide these details in the additional request box, otherwise the tour is not confirmed.
- Please note: travel date amendments are accepted outside of 16 days before scheduled tour date
- Please note: The guided tour lasts around 2.5 hours. After that, you are free to explore Machu Picchu on your own
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunglasses and water
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- A maximum of 14 people per guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Six of us took this train from the Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu and then back to Cuzco. Both directions we had the most wonderful food and on the return trip live music and dancing in the bar car. We laughed so much and the trip seemed like it was just starting when we arrived.…
Date of experience: November 2019
The service, the entertainment - all were wonderful. Unfortunately the food was pretty ordinary, not to mention completely polarising. I’m generally not a fussy eater but I do not enjoy fish. The only other option for a main course was rabbit. I found the menu wound only suit…
www.DinedThereSippedThat.com wrote a review Nov 2019Montreal, Canada1 350 contribution318 helpful votes
Don’t get me wrong, for a train this is most definitely five stars, but if I’m rating and judging it in the realm of luxury it is just very good versus excellent. The whole experience is wonderful, champagne greeting in the VIP lounge only for train guests. Wonderful original…
1 Helpful vote
we were on the dinner train to Cusco...wow! train is beautiful, right out of a movie set! cocktail hour in the bar car with a live band who was great, people danced! then 3-course dinner which was excellent!! service outstanding, festival atmosphere made the 3-hour ride pass…
Date of experience: November 2019
I wasn’t sure if I was making the right decision paying almost $1,100 USD for a day trip to Machu Picchu, but between the amazing service I received and seeing how many people were packed onto the Peru Rail trains, I decided it was the right decision. A long, but fabulous one…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Gray Line Peru
An excellent way to visit and explore the Amazon rainforest in a safe and secure setting. The lodge gave you a grea…
A dining experience by Lima's awesome Huaca Pucllana ruins!
Visiting Lima is always a rewarding experience! We booked an early evening visit to the awesome "Huaca Pucllana" in…
Lots of driving ...
We had a good tour on our trip in January, but didn’t realize how much driving/traffic there would be. From the cr…
Wonderful tour!! Must-see near Cusco!!
Mother-daughter trip in early February, we had fantastic weather. Easy communication with the tour company, the tou…
Amazing Amazon Adventure
Efficient pick up service from the airport. Amenities are what you would expect from a lodge in the middle of the P…
With this global Covid 19 outbreak and the overseas travel restriction from our Canadian Government, we have to can…
A hidden gem in Peruvian History
This was a great half day trip that did a lot to demonstrate the roots and development of Peruvian cultures that ul…
Afternoon full day tour
We booked the late full day tour of Machu Picchu, from Cusco. We really had a great day and an amazing experience. …
A little flexibility
Our flight was 3 hours late and customs was extra slow. We absolutely missed our trip but they scheduled the next d…
I took this in Peru . They serve you a drink on this trip . Great Scenery. A must trip for anyone. Was funny was s…
Over the lines
The time spent flying over the Nazca lines is really interesting. However, it is only about 45 minutes. Taking thi…
Airport not to big so some walking necessary but not to bad. Immigration and customs professional and fairly quick.
Incredible Dining Experience!
We went on the last night of a 2 week group tour. The setting was enjoyable and the food was tasty and nicely prese…
GREAT - I highly recommend this Grey Line Tour handled by a local tour agency. They were very professional and go…
Easy to visit pre Inca site just outside Lima. Tour guide informative and entertaining bus ride comfortable
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4 225 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 763 travellers!
from $38.00* $40.00
Popular: Booked by 2 918 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu
What time does Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu start?
Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
How much is Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu?
Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu price starts from US$1 081,00. Discover and book Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
What is the Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu cancellation policy?
Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor