1. Stroll through the gardens and park outside of the Concha y Toro family summer residence towards the end of the 19th century.
2. Learn where the Concha y Toro wine comes from in the Variety Garden, a place with 26 vines of wine grapes. Visit the old Pirque vineyard. Panoramic view of the Maipo Valley.
3. Visit of the cellars of guard, among them, the centennial Casillero del Diablo, place that gave origin to the Legend of the Wine.
4. Three wine tastings during the tour + gift glass
5. Tasting of 2 glasses of Casillero del Diablo in the Winebar accompanied by nuts
• Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile