Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For those who want to explore the old Lhasa city and the holy Mt Everest, this 8 days Everest Base Camp tour package is the ideal one. Starting from Lhasa city, you will visit some landmarks such as Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, etc. Then, you will head to Shigatse to enjoy the beauty of Mt Everest on Everest Base Camp. Finally, we come back to Lhasa from Shigatse. Here are some details about this itinerary.
Arrive in Lhasa
Lhasa Tour - Potala Palace,...
Lhasa Tour - Drepung and Sera...
Lhasa- Shigatse via Gyantse
Shigatse to Everest Base Camp
EBC and return to Shigatse
Shigatse to Lhasa
Depart from Lhasa
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Drinking water Provided during the trip
- Accommodations: Comfortable Hotel
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Local tour Transfers, 5-29 seats comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size.;
- Meals listed in the itinerary;
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits
- Welcome Dinner when group members meet in Lhasa
- Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on appointed time.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Palkhor Monastery and Kumbum Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Rongbuk Monastery
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa.
- International flight to and out of China
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks
- Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 2-7 USD/day in total
- Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, birthday, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please book at least 12 working days ahead of time as the local operator needs to work on your Travel permit
- Extra fee will be charged for Single Supplement service. If someone shares your room later, the cost will be returned to you
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I would highly recommend Tibet Viator if you want a hassle-free traveling experience. It was my first trip to Mount Everest, and they made it memorable for me. Whenever I travel abroad to explore the world, my biggest worry is always getting visas and permits, but the team of…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tibet Viator
Great companions and great tour
The presence of some strangers who were very amicable and cheerful all the time made the tour very thrilling in spi…
Great People and Great Service
I highly recommend using Tibet Viator’s service. I recently used their service when I went on my 4-day exploration …
- Potala Palace, Potala Palace, and 11 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071