Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 11 130,22
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa Tour (B, D)
Lhasa tour (B)
Lhasa (3650m) to Shigatse(3900m)...
Shigatse to Lhasa (B)
Lhasa Departure (B)
Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China Lhasa Railway Station, Doilungdêqên District, Lhasa, China
Returns to original departure point
- Tibet travel permit and other necessary permits needed.
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- English-speaking Tibetan guide
- 5 nights of accommodation at a 4-star or 3-star hotel (Option)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Pickup and drop-off from the airport or the train station
- Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
- Drinking water provided during the trip
- Tibet Handy Map
- Entrance fee of tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Karo La Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Pelkor Chode Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Tashilunpo Monastery
- Single-supplement if you are a single travel (where there is no another traveler to share twin room with you)
- Tips to driver and tour guide.
- All lunches and dinners.
- Chinese visa or Tibet Group Visa (from Nepal)
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China.Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Notice: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We asked Tibet Vista to organize a personal and private tour for 2, evolving 4 days in Beijing visiting all the great attractions including the Great Wall on a far section, getting us tickets on soft sleepers on the train from Beijing to Lhasa in a 41 hours trip and a 5 days…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
This travel agency is very professional from Jim Pel their internet company agent to Garong my tour guide. Also nice hotel that they provide with quality rooms. I don’t usually take guided tours but its required if your traveling to Lhasa and would highly recommend them.
Date of experience: May 2019
Travel arrangements and permits were well organized and we always got a fast reply. The tour consisted of two guided days at Lhasa, one day at Shigatse and one seeing sights on the road between Lhasa and Shigatse. First and last days are for travel and can be used to explore…
It is over a decade since I was dreaming about this trip! And the dream became reality thanks to Tibet Vista. Well organised, small group trip with knowledgeable and fun guides, especially Daniel was simply amazing with a hint of personal touch in his guiding. Punctual, accurate…
Date of experience: June 2018
I waited for more than a decade to visit Tibet because of difficulty,getting permit entry. Tibet Vista offer travelers excellent service, assisting them in arranging personalised trips, permit entry and flight tickets. We booked the five night central Tibet culture small group…
Date of experience: May 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Vista
The Rooftop of the World
Back in October of 2017, I wanted to visit Tibet. While looking on Wechat articles for some way to get there, I cam…
English speaking staff, quick responses, great attention to detail
I highly recommend Tibet Visa for anyone looking to explore Tibet The friendly, English speaking staff did an amaz…
Indeed a majestic roof of the world!
I took this week long trip with my wife in Oct 2019 with no prior experience of such high altitude.We couldn't stop…
A visit to Tibet
Well what can I say... this is such a beautiful place to visit - definitely recommend it to everyone! Every Tibetan…
Had the best Tibet experience! Nothing disappointed me, the place, the people and culture all fascinating! Our guid…
Tibet is, above all, a dream land. That said, we got caught in the Tibet closing due to epidemics, which didn't all…
very good experience
it was very good experience. tour guide Jigme was very kind, caring and good explain for each sites.
Amazing and Challenging Trip to Tibet & Mt. Qomolangma with Guide Tsedon
We've always been curious with how epic it would be to visit Tibet and also the majestic Mountain Everest which we …
ONE OF THE BEST (AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING) TRIPS OF MY LIFE!
First of all, thank you to Chloe the travel agent whom assisted us from the beginning and was always so quick answe…
Amazing trip to Tibet + Everest ❤️
Our experience travelling to Lhasa and Everest was amazing thanks to our guide Kunchok and driver Tashi. Very flexi…
Trip of a lifetime
What an experience! Delightful people and knowledgeable guides to give us a full and interesting insight to this be…
Amazing experience with great organization
Great experience with Tibet Vista and our guide, Tenzin. I did the 7 day overland from Lash to Katmandu. Tibet Vi…
Amazing Tibet Experience with Guide Tenwong
My wife and I just completed a 7 day Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour with Tibet Vista. Although the experience was…
Gyantse and Shigatse extension tour from Lhasa
My wife and I travelled to Lhasa in December 2019 and after three nights there we continued to Gyantse and Shigats…
First time in Tibet (only in Lhasa), an amazing and fascinating experience
We came to Tibet as a small tiny group of three: me, my girlfriend and my mom. The first day we arrived at Lhasa ai…
- Lhasa, Potala Palace, and 9 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour
- 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour price starts from R 11 186,01. Discover and book 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 5-Night Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor