Select Date and Travellers
R 5 798,97
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel by overnight train from Beijing to the Ancient city Xi'an for a full day tour. To visit the UNESCO site Terra-cotta warriors and horses, the oldest city wall in China and the famous muslim quarters. The local lunch, entrance ticket, train ticket (round trip) and English speaking tour guide are included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Beijing West Railway StationStop: 9 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and HorsesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Muslim QuarterStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Beijing West Railway StationStop: 13 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Over night train ticket ticket(soft sleeper)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Authentic local lunch
- Bottle water
- Entry/Admission - Beijing West Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If booking the tour during Chinese holidays, confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Chinese train tickets are on purchasing basis. Photocopy of passport is required at time of booking for train ticket purchasing purpose.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
The best guide
When life gets back to normal and you want to explore Beijing Jerry will take care of you. He was great, informativ…
Very well organised, excellent guide
We were met by our guide Sally at our hotel who outlined what we would do that day. Then it was off to Tiananmen Sq…
Excellent Summer Palace Tour
My partner and I really wanted to see the Summer Palace in Beijing so we organised this half day tour not knowing i…
Our tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great and easy to communicate with!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommo…
The tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommodating. She made sure everyo…
GREAT WALL AND TOUR
Really well organised and interesting tour of Forbidden City and Great Wall. Jerry our tour guide was brilliant, so…
We booked two tickets and only put in one passport. We got reminded that both numbers are needed so we sent them. I…
Great tour and amazing place!
Linda was our guide and was very professional and informative. Most of the time her English was great but at times …
Best possible layover in Beijing!
We had a wonderful time with our guide Lena. From the beginning to the end, everything was perfect ; excellent engl…
Astounding, Breathtaking, Magic , Memorable , Professional
This by far was one of the most amazing days I have had. SUSAN was my guide for the day and she was MORE THAN AMAZI…
Amazing place huge palace really WoW
It was fantastic and magical all st once! The place has an ancient energy very unique with a story to tell around e…
Linda and Xie were amazing! Seamless pick up from the airport and we had an amazing tour of the wall.
Beijing day tour
The tour was amazing! Linda Su was so helpful and knowledgeable! From the time we were picked up until the end it w…
Great way to spend a day in Beijing
I was traveling for work with two colleagues and we had one day for some exploration. What a great tour- a perfect…
A tour not to be missed!!
A in-depth look at most of China.s best tourist attractions with Paul our guide who is there to please and prides …
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from ZAR 797.74*
Popular: Booked by 376 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper
- The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Beijing West Railway Station
What time does One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper start?
One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper?
One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper price starts from R 5 811,45. Discover and book One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper on Tripadvisor
What is the One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper cancellation policy?
One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book One Day Tour to Xi'an from Beijing by Over Night Train with Soft Sleeper on Tripadvisor