This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Road, Huairou District, Beijing China
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall (60 miles away from downtown about one hour driving) Sightseeing on Mutianyu Great Wall for 2 hours. Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view.
2. Before having lunch (12:00), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
4. Driving (1.5 hours) to the Summer Palace, the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces as well as scenic beauties. Long corridor & marble boat in Summer Palace will impress you a lot. Visit it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Water Cube, No.11 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
5. Go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
6. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes