Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple of HeavenStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of HeavenStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hall of Prayer for Good HarvestStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Circular Mound Altar
- Imperial Vault of Heaven
- Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drinks
- Tour Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive the instant confirmation email upon booking, but it cannot be used to access the Temple
- You will receive a separate voucher email via the local operator with your admission ticket with QR Code within 5 days of your selected entry day
- If your travel window is within 3 days from your booking day, you will receive your admission ticket with QR Code within 20 hours
- Redemption Method: Use your QR Code at any of the Temple entrances for direct access
- Price per adult ticket. Children between 6 and 18 years old need to buy tickets on spot with passport. Child under 6 years old or under 1.2 meters high access for free.
- All guests under the same reservation must enter the park together
- Tickets can only be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- Near public transportation
- PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS CAN ONLY BE USED TO ENTER BETWEEN 8:00AM - 6:00 PM.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It was easy to buy tickets on the spot with cash. Locals use other Chinese apps for tickets and payment solution. I don’t blame the gate keeper for not knowing what trip advisor is. There is one ticket to enter the park, another to visit the temple. Make sure you got both for…
Good trip and park area with garden and temple of heaven. Also you can see a lot what chinese people do to relax and have fun. Good alternative after a day ful of action in center of Beijing
Date of experience: January 2020
When I went to use my tickets coming in from the east gate, my code didn’t work! Finally an attendant told me someone had ALREADY used my tickets to come into the North Gate!! How is that even possible? I had to buy new tickets for my group. Additionally, my friend who also…
Date of experience: December 2019
It is very easy to book our tickets and easy to use via QR code. We had a great time in Beijing and impressed to save the world by using paperless.
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: VariArts Travel
Sichuan Opera: Shufeng in Chengdu
This was a fantastic experience for my children and I. The Opera was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed dressing u…
If you go yo Guilin it means you should take Li river Cruise, they pick you up from you hotel and the others from o…
Dynamic but limited show
The show is at times breathtaking in the physical dynamism of the performers. It is a great spectacle - superb colo…
I didn't expect this show to be as high quality as it was. It was absolutely excellent and I will for sure go back …
A long line of boats but a fantastic view!
We had a giggle as we were expecting a leisurely cruise along the river but there were no less than 50 large ferrie…
One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen, cannot vault the performance. There was snacks on site and the staff…
Waking The Great Wall
The Great Wall id a wonderful place to visit, to take pictures and video. If and when you visit The Great Wall drin…
Worthwhile trip with kids. My boys (10 & 6) really enjoyed the show and was one of their highlights of the trip
Trip advisor never sent me my voucher!
After having paid for my entrance weeks in advance, I was required to buy a brand new ticket upon entry because Tri…
Breathtakingly beautiful lakes
This group of 5 or 6 lakes connected by small water falls are is stunningly beautiful with the background snowy mou…
A super way to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary!
We spent about five hours there on our wedding anniversary last July. It was a splendid experience. We took two fri…
What an absolutely phenomenal show. We would highly recommend it and will certainly go to see it again, if we end u…
Great show but....
The show was great and very well thought out and very creative. There were so many vibrant colors and effects it wa…
Pandas 🐼 But No Food
I purchased family tickets from Klook including food, so was disappointed to discover the restaurants were closed. …
Chinese Kung Fu show with story line
As recommended by Trip Advisor, we came here to enjoy a great evening. This show is located at Red Theatre which is…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 142.93*
Popular: Booked by 5 209 travellers!
from ZAR 584.71*
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
from ZAR 129.77*
Popular: Booked by 388 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket
What time does Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket start?
Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket?
Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket price starts from R 99,20. Discover and book Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Beijing Temple of Heaven Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor