Tbilisi Tour includes all major places to visit in Tbilisi. As the town is very eclectic with multifaceted ethnicity, cultural or religious diversity, we also include those sites which can give you clear vision what is hidden behind the name of Tbilisi.
1. Metekhi church (built in 13th century);
2. Narikala fortress and St. Nikolas Church (fortress is around 1600 years old), we can get to the place by air tramway;
3. Abanotubani (Sulfuric bath was built centuries ago, famous for its sulfur, therapeutic springs, worth to visit);
4. Charden street, (best stores selling Georgian handicrafts, jewelry, restaurants);
5. Sioni cathedral (built in 6-7th centuries)
6. Anchiskhati church
7. Freedom sq. Rustaveli Ave.