Day 01: Yangon Arrival
• The Grand City Hall
• Old Colonial Buildings around downtown
• Shwedagon Pagoda
Day 02: Yangon-Mandalay by flight (flight duration - 1 Hour)
• Revered Mahamyatmuni Buddha Image,
• Shwenandaw Monastery which is noted for its exquisite wood carvings and then,
• Kuthodaw Pagoda, known as the World’s Biggest Book because of its stone slabs, consists of Buddhist scriptures.
• U Bein Bridge
Day 03: Mandalay-Bagan by flight (flight duration - 45 Minutes)
• Archaeological Zone World Heritage Area:
• the Nyaung-Oo market,
• Shwezigone Pagoda (the most revered in Bagan),
• Kyansithar U Min,
• Watkyi-In Gubyoukkyi Temple (beautiful mural paintings of Jatarka), Sulamani Temple and the massive Dhamayangyi Temple.
• “Paing” and “A-Nyar-Lat-Saung” toddy-palm groves.
Day 04: Bagan sightseeing day
• hetbyinnyu Temple (known for its great height),
• the magnificent Ananda Temple,
• Ananda Oakyaung,
• Myikaba Gubyaukkyi Temple,
• Manuha Temple and
• Nanpaya Temple.
• a Lacquer-ware workshops,
• villages to observe local village life, and enjoy beautiful sunset by taking horse cart.
Day 05: Day return trip to Popa from Bagan (Driving hour - 1 hour approximately )
• An extinct volcano with a height of 1518m, southeat 48m from Bagan city.
• Mount Popa had played an important role in Myanmar culture, religion and history since earliest times. Its shrine is dedicated to the worship of the 37 spirits(NATs), the Burmese ancient animist spirits.
Day 06: Bagan-Yangon by flight
• If time permits, in the afternoon, we are going to visit the Bogyoke Market (Formerly known as the Scott Market), where variety of souvenirs, and crafts are available.
Day 07: Yangon Departure
• transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure.