Shore excursions tours in Bahrain
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Muharraq was the country's capital in the 19th century and still retains the appeal of an old-fashioned traditional Bahraini city with its charming buildings, narrow streets and beautiful historic houses with their traditional Arabian-style architecture. A traditional Bahraini lunch will be served during the tour. This tour is private and the price is for 1 to 4 people in a 4X4 jeep.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Al-Fatih Mosque (Great Mosque)Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Bahrain National MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bab el-Bahrain SoukStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Bahrain Financial HarbourPass by Moda Mall - Bahrain World Trade Center
- 4Royal Camel FarmStop: 30 minutes -See details
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain National Museum
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Entry/Admission - Bab el-Bahrain Souk
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 and maximum of 4 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071