Tour by local guide in Bahrain.
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our local tourist guide (who born and lived in the Muharraq for more than 30 years) will share with you all of these information in details, his childhood stories, what he heard from his grandparents, local legends and the story of each single landmark in Muharraq. Its more just a tour for us, we use locals guides only. Don’t miss this opportunity. Traditional Bahraini lunch will be served during the tour.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Muharraq souqStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shaikh Isa bin Ali HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mohammed Bin Faris House of Sout MusicStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Bahrain National MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Moda Mall - Bahrain World Trade CenterStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Arad FortStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Water and tea/Coffee for each passenger
- Entry/Admission - Muharraq souq
- Entry/Admission - Shaikh Isa bin Ali House
- Entry/Admission - Bahrain National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Moda Mall - Bahrain World Trade Center
- Entry/Admission - Arad Fort
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071