Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 3 144,72
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Walk around the old city of Hebron and visit the Ibrahimi Mosque. Visit the glass factory to watch how they blow the glass to shape it. Visit Bethlehem, the Church of the Nativity, Saint Catherine Church, Saint Jerome's Caves, and Milk Grotto. Walk around the old city of Bethlehem and enjoy a local meal in one of the oldest restaurant in the city. Also see a panorama view of Bethlehem and olive wood craft shop, Visit the walled off hotel (Banksy) and watch the graffiti's on the wall.
- You'll start atCheckpoint 300/Bethlehem RoadJerusalemTake bus 234 from Damascus Gate (Runs every 15 minutes) and the last stop will be Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Once you get of the bus, cross on foot to Bethlehem side (you have to cross the wall / Just follow all other people getting off the bus as they will be crossing to Bethlehem). Once you cross, your guide will be waiting for you wearing his name tag. Your tour guide will contact you a day in advance to reconfirm the meeting point. NOTE: Pick up is available only from inside the city of Bethlehem at no additional fees. If you require a pick up from your hotel in Bethlehem, please contact us.See address & details
- Pass byDiscover Palestine
- 1Cave of the PatriarchsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Hebron Glass & CeramicsStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Church of NativityStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Blessings Gift Shop and The Olive Wood FactoryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6The Walled Off HotelStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atCheckpoint 300/Bethlehem RoadJerusalemTake bus 234 from Damascus Gate (Runs every 15 minutes) and the last stop will be Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Once you get of the bus, cross on foot to Bethlehem side (you have to cross the wall / Just follow all other people getting off the bus as they will be crossing to Bethlehem). Once you cross, your guide will be waiting for you wearing his name tag. Your tour guide will contact you a day in advance to reconfirm the meeting point. NOTE: Pick up is available only from inside the city of Bethlehem at no additional fees. If you require a pick up from your hotel in Bethlehem, please contact us.See address & details
Checkpoint 300/Bethlehem Road, Jerusalem
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local Guide/Driver
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Church of Nativity
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- All meals and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off from outside Bethlehem
- Entry/Admission - The Walled Off Hotel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I spent a fantastic day with Hazem. As a solo traveler, it was a real privilege to be taken to these amazing locations by someone so friendly and knowledgeable. Hazem was able to give me a good understanding of the historical, political and religious background, though of…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from HazemB33, Owner at Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour
Responded 16 Oct 2019
Thank you Josh for the nice time I we had together. It was my pleasure to guide you in palestine and hope to see you soon my friend
He is just the best, knowing everything and everybody! Great sense of humour! On time like a Swiss watch, you can trust him. His knowledge about the region is great! We had a great time together and I hope it was not the last time!
Date of experience: January 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from HazemB33, Manager at Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour
Responded 16 May 2019
Thank you Meinrad. you have a friend on Palestine now. looking forwrad to see you next time, greetings to your wife.
I’ve had the pleasure to go on several private tours with Hazem over the years. His knowledge of Palestine and its history is spectacular and unmatched. His personality is so contagious that he’ll have you dancing, learning and laughing the entire trip. If you want a truly…
2 Helpful votes
I highly recommend Hazem and Discover Palestine! Hazem is very friendly and you can tell he really enjoys showing people his country. He is knowledgeable of current and historical events and can give you context on any area you visit. He takes the time to carefully explain the…
Date of experience: November 2017
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Palestine
I had a tour scheduled I had to cancel due to the virus. Michael was always quick to reply and give me the credit …
Tour to Jericho/Bethelem
Great tip! Hazem is an excellent tour guide. He knows everything about the region and the history. Totally recomend…
Exceptional day tour with Deya
We were recommended Deya (a graduate in archeology), and his brother Ala (our driver) by their colleague Hazem, and…
Hazem gave me an outstanding custom private tour of Bethlehem and Lazarus' tomb in Bethany. He carefully studied my…
Russ And Patsy A00
Jericho and Bethlehem - What a great day!
Hazem is a really nice guy. Organised and knowledgeable and able to explain things simply. As a Palestinian Christ…
We booked a private tour with Hazem. This was the best tour of our entire trip! We divided our day between the hist…
2 day tour with Hazem
Literally the highlight of our trip. I can't believe there are only 22 reviews. Hazem is a hidden gem! I wish we c…
Amazing experience in Palestine
Hazem was my my tour guide for 3 days in the West Bank. If you want to have a true window into Palestinian culture…
Day trip to the West Bank
We enjoyed our insightful trip to Bethlehem and Jerico with Hazem. He's well versed in the religious, historical an…
I Love It
It had a gorgeous tour with Hazem last week. He is a very passionate, knowledgable, and interesting tour guide who …
The best of Palestine
I have just came back from a short private trip of 2 days in Palestine. Hazem and Discover Palestine are the best o…
We had a fantastic day with Haziem ! I can’t thank in enough he made the day for us ! I can’t recommend him strongl…
We were on a family trip in Palestine. The tour with Hazem was not to be missed, of course. It was a super interest…
Best trip ever
I can say, it was amaizing! Palestine is a wonderful place, but people who live there even more... i had the opport…
Best experience ever
Thank you Hazem for this amazing experience, god bless you. we will never forget this trip highly recommended. awes…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
from ZAR 766.52*
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
from ZAR 1,854.97*
Popular: Booked by 144 travellers!
from ZAR 996.47*
Popular: Booked by 516 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour
What time does Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour start?
Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour?
Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour price starts from R 3 153,71. Discover and book Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour cancellation policy?
Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour on Tripadvisor